Could anyone count and rate my midface ratio ?

D

Deleted member 2864

Silver
Sorry for the quality of the photo, had no variants to make a better photo

Attachments

• PSFix_20200312_164450.jpeg
    PSFix_20200312_164450.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 165
Slightly longer than ideal

Also, I can't understand it proper either I have long midface or it's all about philtrum ?

Also, I can't understand it proper either I have long midface or it's all about philtrum ?
you have a horrible nose to philtrum ratio, and ur nose is too upturned

philtrums me, noses me

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Ritalincell and Vidyacoper
Slightly longer than ideal
How it's proper to measure it ? I found some guides but there were differences in measurements (like it must be measured either to the upper lip or to the mouth, from nose bridge or from pupils lvl)

Girls will not notice, 90% of girls will calm him gl

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Ritalincell
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 5061 and Ritalincell
If he were to fix his eyebrows and nose/philtrum i’d agree
I'm just asked about proper measurements of midface and either my midface long or it's philtrum/nose issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I think that u would get much better looking if u started working out, getting more lean. U have very wide shoulders. Also that haircut does not really suit you imo, I think that a shorter hairstyle would fit you much better.

And your midface is fine, just slightly longer than the ideal mid face ratio

Good pheno and terrible shirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Are you DUMB?
C04044FF 99FD 4CFC 83F1 EB7F559A1B1A

WHAT IS SOO HARD ABOUT THIS??????IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PHILTRUM

Attachments

• 9F57FDAA-C19D-44A5-A086-A3545D661099.png
    9F57FDAA-C19D-44A5-A086-A3545D661099.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 137
Could you please count my midface ratio?
got it to like 1.05 which is compact but image is very low res so between 1-1.1 ratio which is really good, Ur problem isn't midface but philtrum/nose so if you get some kind of surgery to fix that you'll be good

That nose is a major failo. You could look good with rhinoplasty.

That nose is a major failo. You could look good with rhinoplasty.
Actually I just don't want to fix my nose as girls always saying it's great as it's short and small. I can't fix my lips too as it will be too femine, I think I need a little of facepulling
Actually I just don't want to fix my nose as girls always saying it's great as it's short and small. I can't fix my lips too as it will be too femine, I think I need a little of facepulling
So mse+fm would increase my midface ratio

So mse+fm would increase my midface ratio
Girls will tell you anything to not cheat your genetics. I'm telling you right now, your nose is like a potato and your philtrum is too long to be deemed attractive. Do what you want with that information, if you decide to go with surgeries, on your first meeting you will hear the same.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
Girls will tell you anything to not cheat your genetics. I'm telling you right now, your nose is like a potato and your philtrum is too long to be deemed attractive. Do what you want with that information, if you decide to go with surgeries, on your first meeting you will hear the same.
It's not what my girls saying, it's usual thing strangers saying about nose. Yeah I know my philtrum is too long but then again as I don't want to do anything with my nose but want to fix my philtrum so I want to create and use legit facepuller
Not my case honestly

not Ideal but lip lift would probably help since philtrum is basically the one doing the most damage

too much nostril showage

philtrums me

just fix ur nostrils and you're good.

PSFix 20200312 164450
now youre a mogger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and uglymofo
@Goblin

who philtrum mogs son?!