Could blackpill be a psyop?

L

L13

Bronze
Obviously if your deformed its over but like, at least 10-15% of people are htn potential. is the point of this just to convince them it isnt even worth it to try so htns+ can just keep the top women?

true the only exception is deformity and height, but that filters a lot of the population

Just get surgery theory

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Doubt it. There’s usually something wrong with them that either they aren’t aware of yet or won’t tell

true the only exception is deformity and height, but that filters a lot of the population
everything really is fixable... surgery. But society views it as taboo, it is faking your genetics after all.

• +1
Reactions: goober55 and ss07
HTN will just get validation their whole life. BP aint convincing them to give up, JFL. If anything, like a bunch of good looking users here, it will make them save their looks from the age pill or even further improve their PSL.

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Might be better to just send mtns to the gym to "get big bro" and fuck up there face and balls with roids or whatever

HTN will just get validation their whole life. BP aint convincing them to give up, JFL. If anything, like a bunch of good looking users here, it will make them save their looks from the age pill or even further improve their PSL.
nah ik but think of all like the overweight mtns, the acnecels, etc etc. Just tell them its genetic theres nothing they can do.... barret was born barret after all. Damn, even tho i came during tiktok i really wish i was here before then. We should all continue to publically disavow looksmaxxing and gatekeep as much as possible

Nah nobody cares about HTN, above averege isn’t anything special in 2024. Can you slay as Htn? Yes easily but nobody really cares abor you. I truly believe it’s chad or death

Nah nobody cares about HTN, above averege isn’t anything special in 2024. Can you slay as Htn? Yes easily but nobody really cares abor you. I truly believe it’s chad or death
HTN+ and aging well is a good life IMO, but to each their own.

Depends on the environment. in 2024 with BP being mainstream you will mostly see a good portion of HTN in places like (malls,schools,fast food). In public it will still remain with a lot of LTN-MTN people and barely any HTN let alone chad to be seen. So this will just create the illusion still that they are very rare and could be overlooked as chad in some case from women.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Everything is a psyop in 2024

Obviously if your deformed its over but like, at least 10-15% of people are htn potential. is the point of this just to convince them it isnt even worth it to try so htns+ can just keep the top women?
Yeah human nature, evolutionary psychology, genetic fitness was all programmed into our brains by the Jews when we were still primates

No but plastic surgery is a business and not healthcare just like a lot of Looksmaxxes

Well, in regard to looksmaxxing they shouldn't try

Come on, they're not gonna get shit if they go from 2 to 4 out of 10

But in regard to life, yeah I think people should try to live better lives

I really didn't want to have to post on looksmax but I'm banned from incels.is