Could bonsesmashing work on steroids

D

dogbus!!!89

Iron
When you take steroids your facial bone mass increases a lot (depending on the dosage and which steroid) but with this information if you were to run a cycle and cause damage to a area while it’s in peak bone mass production could it make the area you caused damage to too than cause more growth to happen to said damage area?

Maybe
I think if youre in puberty it will work more

Maybe
I think if youre in puberty it will work more
I might as well do it right even if it doesn’t work at least it would have made progress if it did work and no negatives could come out of it right

I might as well do it right even if it doesn’t work at least it would have made progress if it did work and no negatives could come out of it right
Yeah no negatives except for brain damage :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: iwanttobelikehim
Bonesmashing doesn't work and is complete nonsense. Also, keep in mind bonesmashing causes inward pressure, which is the opposite of pushing things outward and forward.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ey88
Bonesmashing doesn't work and is complete nonsense. Also, keep in mind bonesmashing causes inward pressure, which is the opposite of pushing things outward and forward.
NOO:feelswah::feelswah: IT WORKS BECAUSE SOME INCEL ON ORG SAY SO

• +1
Reactions: sexy
NOO:feelswah::feelswah: IT WORKS BECAUSE SOME INCEL ON ORG SAY SO
The only solution is to wait for bone development to be completed and get surgeries if you aren't satisfied with the way you look.

Exogenous testosterone and HGH can also be used during growth phase to maximize results.

yes it’s called the @nordsmog method

Thank you your username lives up to expectations