Could buccal fat removal in combination with cheekbone augmentation give you hollow cheeks? If so, what kind of implants should I go for

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Could buccal fat removal in combination with cheekbone augmentation give you hollow cheeks? If so, what kind of implants should I go for?

Could buccal fat removal in combination with cheekbone augmentation give you hollow cheeks? If so, what kind of implants should I go for?
Actually, you don't even need buccal fat removal if you have good zygos. In fact, zygos is all you need for hollow cheeks.

However, if you want GOOD hollow cheeks, you have to be very lean too.

it is very rare that you need to remove the buccal fat for hollow cheeks: if this is the case, you wouldn't be thinking about hollow cheeks in the first place - you would be thinking how to look less like a pig tbh :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Lonenely sigma
Actually, you don't even need buccal fat removal if you have good zygos. In fact, zygos is all you need for hollow cheeks.

However, if you want GOOD hollow cheeks, you have to be very lean too.

it is very rare that you need to remove the buccal fat for hollow cheeks: if this is the case, you wouldn't be thinking about hollow cheeks in the first place - you would be thinking how to look less like a pig tbh :feelsrope:
Yeah I kindof assumed that bc I was bonesmashing for some short time and whenever I got swollen and made my cheekbones look a bit larger I would notice my cheeks being more hollow. I mostly smashed just the sides of my cheekbones so I would assume that it would be best if I took some kind of horizontal cheek implants and not the ones that go full lenght behind the eyes as well?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aero and Artemis
Yeah I kindof assumed that bc I was bonesmashing for some short time and whenever I got swollen and made my cheekbones look a bit larger I would notice my cheeks being more hollow. I mostly smashed just the sides of my cheekbones so I would assume that it would be best if I took some kind of horizontal cheek implants and not the ones that go full lenght behind the eyes as well?
You just need plain ass cheekbone fillers/implants. The larger - the more pronounced your hollow cheeks will be. The malar prominence is what gives correct shadows.

If you add the zygomatic arch extension (you meant that by "behind eyes"?), it will make your hollow cheeks even hollower. BUT the problem is that the lateral cheek is a very feminine trait. If you put a lot of filler/implant there, you risk looking gay. So idk.. discuss with your surgeon...

Not everyone can look "Kortajarena" and not look gay... though to me he looks like a fag TBH :feelsrope:

sexy jon kortajarena GIF by Mediaset España

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You just need plain ass cheekbone fillers/implants. The larger - the more pronounced your hollow cheeks will be. The malar prominence is what gives correct shadows.

If you add the zygomatic arch extension (you meant that by "behind eyes"?), it will make your hollow cheeks even hollower. BUT the problem is that the lateral cheek is a very feminine trait. If you put a lot of filler/implant there, you risk looking gay. So idk.. discuss with your surgeon...

Not everyone can look "Kortajarena" and not look gay... though to me he looks like a fag TBH :feelsrope:

sexy jon kortajarena GIF by Mediaset España
Yeah I meant zygomatic extension, I didn't know it's name. I thought about it being a feminine thing as well because you rarely see it on guys. For example, this guy on the left has very prominent cheekbones and, even though we don't have his side profile, it seems like they don't go behind his eyes.

However, the guy on the right probably tried to do the same with his plastic surgery but for some reason he looks feminine. That's what scares me the most about possibility of doing cheekbone implants, that i might not only end up with hollow cheeks (aka masculine look) but rather look like silicon fag

Attachments

• main-qimg-6ae34d5f3fe17d5631283476f1c8756f-lq (1).jpeg
    main-qimg-6ae34d5f3fe17d5631283476f1c8756f-lq (1).jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-12.jpg
    Untitled-12.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I meant zygomatic extension, I didn't know it's name. I thought about it being a feminine thing as well because you rarely see it on guys. For example, this guy on the left has very prominent cheekbones and, even though we don't have his side profile, it seems like they don't go behind his eyes.

However, the guy on the right probably tried to do the same with his plastic surgery but for some reason he looks feminine. That's what scares me the most about possibility of doing cheekbone implants, that i might not only end up with hollow cheeks (aka masculine look) but rather look like silicon fag
You need to read more about it, before you go into this, because you lack knowledge, and cheeks are EXTREMELY hard to modify without looking gay.

The guy on the right did submalar implants most probably. This is space UNDER your cheekbone. It is NOT what YOU need for hollow cheeks. In fact, visa versa.

Also, i think the guy in the pic looks better despite looking "chubbier". He still looks younger. For his particular face, this "slightly bloated" look is better.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma