could buy a fake ID (I know the right people) allow me to have surgery since I'm 15?

nachttv

nachttv

Iron
title, i also already have a nominee bank account to pay

no lmfao. ur bones are developing and doctor can tell by just looking at a scan. also ur 15

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, N1666 and <6PSLcel
Thats not how it works nigger, they are going to notice it and its fucking dumb to get surgerys while your bods is still in developement

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, howtoloooksmax?, N1666 and 1 other person
no lmfao. ur bones are developing and doctor can tell by just looking at a scan. also ur 15
doesnt matter since there are surgeons who allows the craziest surgery and if im 18 he cant refuse to operate on me

• JFL
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
Thats not how it works nigger, they are going to notice it and its fucking dumb to get surgerys while your bods is still in developement
I would just like to do fillers and things that don't break bones

Fillers are dumb, you are larping anyways dont waste my fucking time greycel
not larping. not larping. I'll probably try to do this as soon as I have enough money and make a thread about it. Apart from this, I wanted to know if they use particular checks other than the ID of people who have already had surgery

not larping. not larping. I'll probably try to do this as soon as I have enough money and make a thread about it. Apart from this, I wanted to know if they use particular checks other than the ID of people who have already had surgery
larp + ignored

Yes

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpeg
    IMG_0088.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 0
Nvm they don't need ssn I say you should fuckin go for it they can't stop you if you paid:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back