Could canthal tilt be affected by cheekbones?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
For example, imagine you have negative or neutral canthal tilt, and you get cheekbone implant. Could it correct the canthal and undereye support?

maybe a slight, barely noticeable difference, but typically nct stems from the muscles towards the end corners of the eyes so only cantho will be able to make a drastic difference (through tightening the muscles at the outer edges of the eyes).

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
maybe a slight, barely noticeable difference, but typically nct stems from the muscles towards the end corners of the eyes so only cantho will be able to make a drastic difference (through tightening the muscles at the outer edges of the eyes).
But isnt the eye support which gives that pct?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 6488
The most extreme cases of NCT usually belong to people with significant facial recession, so forward growth of the upper maxilla definitely plays a role

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 s 094119

The most extreme cases of NCT usually belong to people with significant facial recession, so forward growth of the upper maxilla definitely plays a role
I have extreme NCT and I’m not significantly recessed. However my cheekbones are very low set, usually so.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, CursedOne and Deleted member 7753
i will pm you mine for you to see if ptosis and cantho could solve it

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 5349
depends on what exactly you refer to with "cheekbones"

Kinda. Your canthal tilt is based on how tight your canthal tendons are

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and DaGullas
What’s the best surgery for under eye support?