could cheek implants interfere with rhinoplasty?

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
Some cheek designs butt up against the nose. Does anyone know if this can interfere with rhino if the rhino seeks to widen the nose bridge? Or does rhino not affect that close to the base of the bridge?

Lauren Alexis on Make a GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
I think those would be infraorbitals, normal cheek implants are a bit more laterally set and shouldn't get in the way of a rhinoplasty. I don't know about infraorbitals however. If you're concerned about the widening of the nose then perhaps you should get the rhino done first and then design inframalars to go around it.

Also another based nose widener

I think those would be infraorbitals, normal cheek implants are a bit more laterally set and shouldn't get in the way of a rhinoplasty. I don't know about infraorbitals however. If you're concerned about the widening of the nose then perhaps you should get the rhino done first and then design inframalars to go around it.

Also another based nose widener
Yeah, I want the whole infra/malar/zygo Giant design. It goes up against the nose. But I also want bimax, which should also be done before rhino. I definitely don't want rhino - bimax/implants - rhino revision. I'm too old. Is a couple of years of being above subhuman to try and bang latin HTBs with too much to ask for?

Last edited:
Yeah, I want the whole infra/malar/zygo Giant design. It goes up against the nose. But I also want bimax, which should also be done before rhino. I definitely don't want rhino - bimax/implants - rhino revision. I'm too old. Is a couple of years of being above subhuman to try and bang latin HTBs with too much to ask for?
Lol I accidentally did a rhino first. A revision may be in my future.

I don’t think think implants affect rhino, they go through the nostrils and work from the inside. As long as they’re aware of the implants it should be okay.

Lol I accidentally did a rhino first. A revision may be in my future.
I doubt it matters that much or everyone having bimax would have to get rhino. You're just supposed to get it last to ensure you get the exact rhino results you want. If I have to get braces before bimax, I'll probably get it first while I'm in braces, just to save time.

But I wasn't concerned with the performing of the surgery but the implants constraining how much the nose bridge could be widened.