Could coffee cause acne?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I drink a lot of coffee and was wondering if it could cause acne due to caffeine spiking blood sugar?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, GabachoCopium and Jova
I drink a lot of coffee and was wondering if it could cause acne due to caffeine spiking blood sugar?
it does spike cortisol so MAYBE but if you want add butter to it it wont do such things *unless you fucking add sugar to your coffee

• +1
Reactions: ey88
It's a great way to debloat, just drink in moderation
Its a slave drink that reduces blood circulation to the brain and adrenalizes you not good at all

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PSL Les, ey88 and kalluss
Its a slave drink that reduces blood circulation to the brain and adrenalizes you not good at all
Everything in moderation. Just having 1 cup per day is fine, I haven't looked into it but reducing blood circulation to the brain when drinking small amounts sounds extensive

i drink three cups of coffe daily (one in the early morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the night) and my skin is extremely clear

this cofe cause acne could be a myth Tbh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ey88
its gonna do it do your research and the butter doesnt matter unless its margarine
The "experts" who write the "studies" in question

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss and ey88
Yeah, I guess I’ll see what happens over these 30 days
nothing will happend dude you arent gonna have a good change maybe if you had put sugar or added milk and sutff yea it would change

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ey88