Could excessive masturbation have contributed to my dick growth?

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with b̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ millenials
I recently realised that my dicksize could be due to my intense masturbation sessions as a 10 year old,who just discovered jacking off.My dick was decently sized at 10.I measured it at the time.At first it was 14cm (5.5inches),I'm unsure if I did it bonepressed or not.I remember measuring it again a year or so later,It was 16-17cm (around 6.5inches).It has grown since then.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I discovered how to wank when I was 16 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1106, Zeta ascended and 4 others
JFL you dick mogged grown dudes at 10.Chad

• Woah
@dicklet4incher

How come?
you're autistic in a medical sense. you arent of social dynamics as much as normal people are. it makes sense you started masturbating later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Einon
intense masturbation sessions as a 10 year old
Jeez wtf
Barely even knew what sex was at that age

Didn't start masturbating until I was 13

And OP I wonder the same. I’ve got a huge dick

• +1
Losing weight made my dick .25" inches longer.

• +1
I’m neither low T or a virgin
Of I was so low t,I doubt I'd be fapping so much
High amounts of fapping release E anyway, after multiple sessions of masturbation you would not be able to keep your high test levels lool

There are factors outside of T that make one fap often lmao I just think of my high E school friend who also claims to rub one out 3 times a day.

High amounts of fapping release E anyway, after
High amounts of fapping release E anyway, after multiple sessions of masturbation you would not be able to keep your high test levels lool

There are factors outside of T that make one fap often lmao I just think of my high E school friend who also claims to rub one out 3 times a day.

Where did u hear this from???
multiple sessions of masturbation you would not be able to keep your high test levels lool

where did y hear this from??