Could eyebrows oils affect puberty?

Amadeus

Amadeus

So I'm trying to get better/thicker eyebrows with castor, peppermint, and rosemary oil but if rosemary (and maybe peppermint oil) blocks DHT, could that negatively affect me if I'm still in puberty (DHT is very important during this time)?

It's a very small application on only the eyebrows, but just wanna be safe, so sorry if this is a stupid question

So I'm trying to get better/thicker eyebrows with castor, peppermint, and rosemary oil but if rosemary (and maybe peppermint oil) blocks DHT, could that negatively affect me if I'm still in puberty (DHT is very important during this time)?

It's a very small application on only the eyebrows, but just wanna be safe, so sorry if this is a stupid question
I am sure there are other more major environmental factors affecting your life than eyebrow oil

nigga no what the fuck?

Bro be very cauticulous with them you can end up manlet and dicklet

• JFL
Reactions: aldhahrani

be reborn MENA

just take castor oil orally, stard with 1 drop and go to 1/2 tspn

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
I thought castor oil was just a carrier for peppermint/rosemary
It is if you apply topically, like 95% of castor and 5% of peppermint, personally i do both, apply oil topically and drink castor, after i do that shit i start to feel itching in eyebrows in 15-20 minutes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus