Could facial skin care products lower T?

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Just wondering...could all these chemicals we put on our face lower T or increase estrogen? Don't forget skin is the most absorptive orgran, and all the skin products are full of jewish chemicals...After starting my new facial care routine, I feel like its kinda harder to get boners, while I never had such a problem. Maybe its placebo tho

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty, halloweed and nathan
everything on this gay earth that isnt a test vial or real food lowers test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, PsychoDsk, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Just wondering...could all these chemicals we put on our face lower T or increase estrogen? Don't forget skin is the most absorptive orgran, and all the skin products are full of jewish chemicals...After starting my new facial care routine, I feel like its kinda harder to get boners, while I never had such a problem. Maybe its placebo tho
depends on the chemicals if it's something like "3 in 1 face hair and body wash" then it will mess with your hormones

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
probs placebo

not every chemical is instantly bad for you.

if you have any doubts just search the ingedrients and determine if its bad for T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, silencio, _looksmaxxer_ and 1 other person
Of course they do, everything around you is full of endocrinal disruptors, all the clothes you wear are made from special materials for the destroyment of the goyim.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and silencio
Just do your research on the ingredients and use like a 2 or 3 step routine, longer than that is overkill.

i doupt skincare even go systemic. If it does its probably very slightly anyway

yes

it changes jack shit
even if you eat soy 24/7, the amount and sensitivity of your androgen receptors is genetically predisposed