Could filler migration actually be a looksmax?

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Specifically upper eyelid filler. Even if it spreads out, that whole area tends to want indiscriminate volumisation anyway.

Obviously in cheekbones, or jaw, it’s bad because of the angularity losses but you don’t need angularity in the upper third at all.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
Its bad anywhere if it isn't not where its supposed to be

Exactly my thoughts

Like getting punched on a face filled with fillers might be a looksmax I too sometimes think that way but migration cannot be controlled

migration can be really bad in some areas, like lips or under eyes

Not seeing any valid argument against continuous use of UEE filler so far.

It physically can’t migrate to anywhere it could do harm, would have to somehow traverse the eye socket either via the nose, the temple, or around the back of the socket itself.

Any small migrations / spreading out will just add to an overall youthful looking upper eye area.

• +1
Not seeing any valid argument against continuous use of UEE filler so far.

It physically can’t migrate to anywhere it could do harm, would have to somehow traverse the eye socket either via the nose, the temple, or around the back of the socket itself.

Any small migrations / spreading out will just add to an overall youthful looking upper eye area.
all valid points. have you gotten any uee filler?

all valid points. have you gotten any uee filler?

I’m weighing it up vs supra implants.

I’ll probably get UEE filler in London in the next couple months and redo my reverse Botox brow lift. The Botox wasn’t enough on its own but it was great for forehead crease elimination. Based on before and afters the UEE filler also wouldn’t be enough on its own. But possibly combined, it can ascend my upper eye area.

I’m really not happy with supras because there’s no way to fix them without giving me more brow projection - my projection is fine and in fact could easily be tipped to excessive given my sloping Neanderthal forehead - it’s compact orbit that I need.

• +1
Which muscles and how many units did you inject for dropping the brow ? did it work ? @Foreverbrad

Last edited:
Where exactly did you inject for the brow dropping ? did it work ? @Foreverbrad

also any clue how many units

Two straight lines of five injections each across the middle of the frontalis. Two units per injection.

I had a top up of the same again after four weeks but the additional effect was minimal.

It worked to eliminate forehead wrinkles and drop brow by about 2mm but nothing like some results of old threads on here.

• +1
Two straight lines of five injections each across the middle of the frontalis. Two units per injection.

I had a top up of the same again after four weeks but the additional effect was minimal.
so 20 total units ?

20 each time. Are you considering it yourself?
yes might couple it with uee. I got 20 once but didn’t do much for me, tbh I need about 2mm of brow lowering and uee gone and i’m set.

It’s a double win since it would boost my FWHR and brow height to the ideal ranges