could i achieve this improvement with orbital implants?

court monarch777

court monarch777

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7806
only in the eye area

Is that u?

took me a min to actually see the difference

prettyboy mogger

Nothing to do with orbitals, its more to do with your eye spacing/placement. I'm not sure you can change that. Your eyes arent a problem, I'd spend more time fixing that philtrum

Nothing to do with orbitals, its more to do with your eye spacing/placement. I'm not sure you can change that. Your eyes arent a problem, I'd spend more time fixing that philtrum
wouldn't my lower eyelids be straight like this guy? what could i do to fix my filter?

View attachment 1069775wouldn't my lower eyelids be straight like this guy? what could i do to fix my filter?

His eye area is not the problem, it looks a bit uncany valley now I preferred it before, it's his nose and lack of sharpness on his lower third that ruins him, but more so his nose, it's too large and ethnic looking.

you can get better results with infraorbital implants, but wtf would that really be the first thing that you would solve on your face?

you can get better results with infraorbital implants, but wtf would that really be the first thing that you would solve on your face?
yes

ok so what i can say is that your tear throughs will disappear completely with infraorbital implants, that + eyebrowmaxx and your eye area will mogs 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777