could I ask my ortho to bring both jaws forward for better forward growth?

moggr2009

moggr2009

high iq
my maxilla is okay, average, but id look better if it was pushed out more (maxilla, upper jaw and lower jaw, causing more forward growth). does anyone have experience with stuff like this? my appt is in 5 days to get my top braces on. Im 15, and I might ask him if he can like advance my jaws. what yall think?

he will advance the bump of ur nose

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
how wdym?
what will u ask him for to advance ur jaws ? do u have a plan or just hopeing the "expert" ought to be to ur avail ? cuz orthodontists typically operate on the outdated and evil paradigm of recessing kids 4 shekel rather than helping them

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
what will u ask him for to advance ur jaws ? do u have a plan or just hopeing the "expert" ought to be to ur avail ? cuz orthodontists typically operate on the outdated and evil paradigm of recessing kids 4 shekel rather than helping them
lowkey, ill probabably say something like this: "I had a weird question but like do you think you can move both my jaws forward? or is that kinda out of the scope of what you guys can do for me". honestly yeah ive seen some massive downgrades with braces but for me they should help me ascend, I see no possible way for them to descend me unless they geniunely pull some shit out they ass LOL

lowkey, ill probabably say something like this: "I had a weird question but like do you think you can move both my jaws forward? or is that kinda out of the scope of what you guys can do for me". honestly yeah ive seen some massive downgrades with braces but for me they should help me ascend, I see no possible way for them to descend me unless they geniunely pull some shit out they ass LOL
anything they do will harm u i can tell ur young and know little on this . just keep rotting here maybe u will find upon some high IQ threads and understand

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai
anything they do will harm u i can tell ur young and know little on this . just keep rotting here maybe u will find upon some high IQ threads and understand

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
well. i am pretty high iq; I know exactly what there going to do since they went over it with me. Its really not hard to tell they wont fuck me over. My teeth are geniunely horrible. Idk what paranoid & delusional shit your on "everybody is a jew and they're going to fuck you in the ass" as if people arent just like us who just want to make a living. its a really weird world view and quite frankly braces more-often than not ascend people

well. i am pretty high iq; I know exactly what there going to do since they went over it with me. Its really not hard to tell they wont fuck me over. My teeth are geniunely horrible. Idk what paranoid & delusional shit your on "everybody is a jew and they're going to fuck you in the ass" as if people arent just like us who just want to make a living. its a really weird world view and quite frankly braces more-often than not ascend people
u may or may not be high IQ but ur definitely mistaken here . ur teeth r horrible cuz ur recessed jaws . look at hunter gatherer skulls . we r not paranoid or delusional its the way society works

u may or may not be high IQ but ur definitely mistaken here . ur teeth r horrible cuz ur recessed jaws . look at hunter gatherer skulls . we r not paranoid or delusional its the way society works
did you read the post? im NOT rececessed, its already forward grown and normal, I just think if they pushed my jaw forward it would look better, forward growth usually looks better on most especially mine, I have great FWHR and pushing my jaws forward would make it look better. my teeth arent fucked due to my jaws being recessed, my teeth are fucked because my jaw is too wide to fit all of them creating gaps

orthodontists are evil and they do not care about you

orthodontists are evil and they do not care about you
nigger this website is so fucking useless
i do not care whether or fucking not he cares about me I care if he will fucking move my jaws forward if I ask or not