Could I be considered chubby-handsome?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Such a thing? I think I could model for King Size. Why couldn't I be considered chubby handsome?

A-2196086-1451871004-4965.jpeg.jpg

3886609702_fec1cb550a_b.jpg.opt723x1024o0%2C0s723x1024.jpg

meade4.png

meadecollage.png

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5746, maxmendietta and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SayNoToRotting, Chowdog and 19 others
I have boyish good looks, though. Even at 40 years old I get mistaken for younger. Fat makes people look younger!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4228, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow
You have a wife or a girlfriend? If not you are ugly.

Such a thing? I think I could model for King Size. Why couldn't I be considered chubby handsome?

A-2196086-1451871004-4965.jpeg.jpg

3886609702_fec1cb550a_b.jpg.opt723x1024o0%2C0s723x1024.jpg

meade4.png

meadecollage.png
Just lose weight. Why do you want to be chubby?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
There is no chubby-handsome. It’s one of thousands of cope terms fat people use. Lose the weight man, life is going to be so much easier

You’re like 3.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, LowTierNormie, Mediocre Normalfag and 8 others
There is no chubby-handsome. It’s one of thousands of cope terms fat people use. Lose the weight man, life is going to be so much easier

You’re like 3.5 psl

No I'm 4.5

Jesus christ is this actually you? Where are you getting the pics from? Do you actually have a youtube channel? JFL

You’re coping very hard with being fat. I can tell... “Do I look handsome even though I’m chubby? “Fat makes you look younger.” It doesn’t make your heart look perform any younger.

I’m not gonna tell you that you’re attractive overweight because that is simply detrimental to your overall healthy. Go to the gym. Work out. Lose weight. You don’t have to look like stick but being overweight is not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BigBoy, Kade and 3 others
You have a wife or a girlfriend? If not you are ugly.

I don't have a wife or gf. I am on the autism spectrum and it's hard for me to date. The only girlfriend I had for awhile was a woman in her 60's, but I don't think she could give me children. I have found some older women attractive, though. Some even 70+

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5746, Mexicanboi and 2 others
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
I don't have a wife or gf. I am on the autism spectrum and it's hard for me to date. The only girlfriend I had for awhile was a woman in her 60's, but I don't think she could give me children. I have found some older women attractive, though. Some even 70+
I am sorry for being rude to you bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and BigBoy
You’re coping very hard with being fat. I can tell... “Do I look handsome even though I’m chubby? “Fat makes you look younger.” It doesn’t make your heart look perform any younger.

I’m not gonna tell you that you’re attractive overweight because that is simply detrimental to your overall healthy. Go to the gym. Work out. Lose weight. You don’t have to look like stick but being overweight is not attractive.

But fat does make us look kind of younger. In college now most people can't believe I'm 40, they do think I'm younger, and I don't ask them. It's a community college so we have people of all ages. They think I am late 20s.
Jesus christ is this actually you? Where are you getting the pics from? Do you actually have a youtube channel? JFL

I don't look ugly at all. I am above average looking with some flab. That doesn't make me "ugly". You can be lean and be ugly. Ugliness also comes from within.

You’re like 3.5 psl

I have good skin and high cheek bones.

Last edited:
You ask for rating and when people tell you you're ugly you fucking argue lmao give it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, BigBoy, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Dude, 4.5 is dead average. Are you meaning to tell us that you think you are average? You are fucking fat you should be glad you are not any lower than 3.5

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
some people are just so low IQ that you can't help them because they don't want to be helped and they wouldn't know how to help themselves if given direction either

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Deleted member 3672
Dude, 4.5 is dead average. Are you meaning to tell us that you think you are average? You are fucking fat you should be glad you are not any lower than 3.5

4 is dead average (50th percentile mark), not 4.5. 4.5 would be considered like 65-70th percentile, which is above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yeah I believe you are autistic.

Bro stop the cope, lose weight and work with a psychologist/psychiatrist on fixing your mental state the best you can

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Why do you even cope being fat? It's not like bones, it's easy to fix just with time.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Deleted member 3672
I am on the autism spectrum and it's hard for me to date.
But fat does make us look kind of younger.
I don't look ugly at all. I am above average looking with some flab.
No No No No No,NOOOOOO, im telling you the truth now, you are not as attractive as you think, stop using these kind of reason to cope.
Before i am delusional too, i think im 5+ and then closely examine myself with logic and how other average/good looking people look like, i realize i'm fat and ugly as fuck,
depressed at 1st but later i got the motivation to change, and you still in denial phase just like me
just fucking lose the body fat, i promise you, the way people treat you is vastly different, especially women.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and BigBoy
No No No No No,NOOOOOO, im telling you the truth now, you are not as attractive as you think, stop using these kind of reason to cope.
Before i am delusional too, i think im 5+ and then closely examine myself with logic and how other average/good looking people look like, i realize i'm fat and ugly as fuck,
depressed at 1st but later i got the motivation to change, and you still in denial phase just like me
just fucking lose the body fat, i promise you, the way people treat you is vastly different, especially women.

fat but not ugly. I have potential to be okay.

I'm talking about face. My face is slightly above average. And I'm not just using "cope". I can tell. I am on the borderline of handsome. I have excellent eye area and straight nose. My bone structure is decent. The fat is just making people say I'm ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, toolateforme and Mexicanboi
fat but not ugly. I have potential to be okay.

I'm talking about face. My face is slightly above average. And I'm not just using "cope". I can tell. I am on the borderline of handsome. I have excellent eye area and straight nose. My bone structure is decent. The fat is just making people say I'm ugly.
lose weight bro, ur life will be 1000x better

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Satan is attacking my masculinity. I knew it was a mistake to come here.

Hola shit what a coping fatass lose some weight You fucking piglet

4 is dead average (50th percentile mark), not 4.5. 4.5 would be considered like 65-70th percentile, which is above average.
If PSL goes up to 8 and starts at 1 then 4.5 would be the middle.

If PSL goes up to 8 and starts at 1 then 4.5 would be the middle.

Yeah but I’ve never heard that it starts from 0. My knowledge has been it starts from 0. Hence 4 being dead avg.
Never heard that it starts from 1*

Yeah but I’ve never heard that it starts from 0. My knowledge has been it starts from 0. Hence 4 being dead avg.
Never heard that it starts from 1*
It starts from 1. Since always. Ever heard of anyone getting a 0 on psl forums? I can I haven’t.

It starts from 1. Since always. Ever heard of anyone getting a 0 on psl forums? I can I haven’t.

If that were so then no one would be using 4 as dead average but almost everyone on every PSL forum I’ve visited has used 4 — not 4.5 — as dead average.

I have a Germanic build, good skin, and nearly good eye area. If I were to be lean, I think could pass as borderline attractive, and I don't see how that wouldn't be possible. I'm not sure where most people here live, but in my area, I am about average or just above if you factor also in my age range (35-55) etc . Most people are slightly overweight.

As far as I know people have been using psl 4.5 as the percentile 50. 5 is a little above average and 4 is a little below.
@Deliciadecu Brrak our fight and tell us who is right

My build is already above average. I don't mean the fat, but my build is not common at all. Most men don't have shoulders as broad as mine that taper down to a small waist. I have that. Like Steve Reeves build. I don't think that is "average". I do waist training as well and my waist is very small. As fat as I look, I can wear 34 inch waist trousers (which are probably really 37 in reality). So that being a given, if I lost 50 lbs, I would probably be very well built and solid. I am probably stronger than most here too.

I have 3 matches already on my Tinder from 3 attractive women and I just started the account 24 hours ago. They can seem to get past my "ugliness".

As far as I know people have been using psl 4.5 as the percentile 50. 5 is a little above average and 4 is a little below.
@Deliciadecu Brrak our fight and tell us who is right

None of you.

Rating is cope, until someone shows me what a perfect being with no flaws looks like and one with complete flaws look like and tell me how each particular feature weights on the scale, rating is just subjective cope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and BigBoy
My build is already above average. I don't mean the fat, but my build is not common at all. Most men don't have shoulders as broad as mine that taper down to a small waist. I have that. Like Steve Reeves build. I don't think that is "average". I do waist training as well and my waist is very small. As fat as I look, I can wear 34 inch waist trousers (which are probably really 37 in reality). So that being a given, if I lost 50 lbs, I would probably be very well built and solid. I am probably stronger than most here too.

I have 3 matches already on my Tinder from 3 attractive women and I just started the account 24 hours ago. They can seem to get past my "ugliness".
You're 10x more narcissistic than everyone here but also 10x more delusional. Bye lmfao 😭

You're not stronger than most people here. Stop overestimating yourself.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and BigBoy
refuse to believe this isn't larp

You're 10x more narcissistic than everyone here but also 10x more delusional. Bye lmfao 😭

You're not stronger than most people here. Stop overestimating yourself.
Not delusional. I know I need to get in better shape. But frame...

Who's alt is this ?

I'm leaving because this place is full of trolls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Pedro Zanatta and BigBoy
I'm leaving because this place is full of trolls.
if you ignoring the insult, they are telling you the truth, you are not good looking even at your age, good looking people get worshipped here

if you ignoring the insult, they are telling you the truth, you are not good looking even at your age, good looking people get worshipped here
Its mainly because I am fat
Its mainly because I am fat

Which can be changed. I have a very good build and good skin and features.

you have a high trust face while also looking like a rapist

some people are just so low IQ that you can't help them because they don't want to be helped and they wouldn't know how to help themselves if given direction either
Legit

I have a 120 IQ. I know I need to lose weight. I know that stuff already.

So you're not only fat but you're an incel as well... and then you're delusional enough to call yourself "chubby-handsome" whatever that fucking means

Dude, get out of this forum. You are an autist
These kinds of forums can only be detrimental to your mental health, specially for someone as you. Lose weight and try to have a good life, forget about the forum and the blackpill and everything will be much better mate.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and Pedro Zanatta
But fat does make us look kind of younger. In college now most people can't believe I'm 40, they do think I'm younger, and I don't ask them. It's a community college so we have people of all ages. They think I am late 20s.

I don't look ugly at all. I am above average looking with some flab. That doesn't make me "ugly". You can be lean and be ugly. Ugliness also comes from within.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: