Could I become chad

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
IMG 20200403 0009554

Books are for the intellectual halo, don't begin to think I'm smart (I mean, look at my avi srs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Facially. I think you can't become a Chad.
With maximum grooming and stuff. maybe a Chadlite face (but you need a good heavy stubble then). Or else, high tier normie face, is the highest achiveable face.

Maybe you can ascend more, verall. By gymmaxxing you body + neck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and RandomGuy
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and RandomGuy
You will never be a Chad. You are born as Chad and if you have to ask on incel forum then you're as far from Chad as it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2
are you biting your cheeks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Mr.cope and 3 others
Just get a gook

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne
You will never be a Chad. You are born as Chad and if you have to ask on incel forum then you're as far from Chad as it goes.

ok boomer

are you biting your cheeks?

No, everyone's asking me this same question when I show a picture of myself. I just have a very low facial bodyfat

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Over
Around PSL4.5 forgot to add. Nothing you can really do. Just shit pheno, harmony and bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The prey eyes and eyebrow area failos you and makes you look low IQ. This should be the base you should aim for by eyebrow transplant and a cosmetic eye surgeon, then a thicker neck, stubble and better hairstyle.

Attachments

• IMG_20200403_150718.jpg
    IMG_20200403_150718.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 70
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RandomGuy
ok boomer

No, everyone's asking me this same question when I show a picture of myself. I just have a very low facial bodyfat
Your hollowness just looks unusual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
The prey eyes and eyebrow area failos you and makes you look low IQ. This should be the base you should aim for by eyebrow transplant and a cosmetic eye surgeon, then a thicker neck, stubble and better hairstyle.
Well, thanks, will look into that

Your hollowness just looks unusual
Idk what to say, I could show more pictures if you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Upper eyelid fillers and Botox to lower brows too.

Attachments

• IMG_20200403_151031.jpg
    IMG_20200403_151031.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 68
  • +1
PSL 5
Surgeries and looksmax
And you can be psl 5.5

• +1
the usual underrating of above average white dudes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie, XXX22 and 3 others
You are 4.75 or 5PSL......Your eyes and pheno are raping you hard
View attachment 335001

Books are for the intellectual halo, don't begin to think I'm smart (I mean, look at my avi srs)
Try to squint as hard as you can and send me a pic

• +1
definitely cheek biting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
Eye area dammit

• +1
need to get your eye area changed I agree its your biggest failo. going for twinkmaxxx and improving your lips too is also an option because I doubt the many surgeries you would need to have done to your eye area would give your desired appearance. its just not a very likely outcome. the surgeries you require are quite risky to say the least you need to be very careful with what you go with some of the bad outcomes are not reversible and will leave you looking like a faggot or deformed. Its not over for you right now btw decent looking

• +1
you are chad

• +1
You would need surgery for your eye area. Also thicker lips. Eyebrows are a huge failo too.

• +1
FaceApp 1585908807564

added/changed:
* heavy stubble
* tan
* a little wider hair (becaause I disagree how you cut your hairstyle on the side so short. imoe needs more volume)
* eyebrows groomed. more into a straight line and a but fuller and or darker (should bepossible with grooming, and castor oil, peppermintoil, wax maxxing).
Softmaxxing. this is maybe your max potential.
Wiich is high tier normie levels i think

With added neck, etc. Who know. maybe Chadlite levels is possible overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Jfl at this forum again
Literally no useful advice
Im sorry, op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Caligula
Recessed jaw but the rest is good. Dunno your height but regardless just workout. Deadlifts and squats for a thick neck.

• +1
Yes take astaxanthin,better eyebrows,better hairstyle, good lower third but your chin seems small it might be receding idk genioplasty may help a lot in your appearance

• +1
Y
View attachment 335001

You look good bro. Maybe dye your eyebrows and hair idk.
Would rate you 5psl
I think with the SMV boost thread which is pinned you can become a slayer bro.
Oh and try a different haircut or get one

• +1
No. Chads are born, not made.

• +1
the usual underrating of above average white dudes jfl
These are the raging ethniks that can't cope with reality. I mean look at this deluded faggot below me. I really hope he was sarcastic.
Around PSL4.5 forgot to add. Nothing you can really do. Just shit pheno, harmony and bones.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
These are the raging ethniks that can't cope with reality. I mean look at this deluded faggot below me. I really hope he was sarcastic.

giphy.gif
Im white keep barking for me dog. OP looks like shit and will never be a sensation in eyes of modern women. Same about you and me.

• +1
Im white keep barking for me dog. OP looks like shit and will never be a sensation in eyes of modern women. Same about you and me.
Your perception has been fucked by the intense autism of this site and its userbase. You have no idea what you're talking about. He's chadelite, with good potential to be a Chad with some surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, Caligula and 1 other person
Your perception has been fucked by the intense autism of this site and its userbase. You have no idea what you're talking about. He's chadelite, with good potential to be a Chad with some surgeries.
4.5PSL chadlite :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Too many kids on this site

• +1
4.5PSL chadlite :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Too many kids on this site
jfl, I'm probably older than you. How's that even an argument? He has a great phenotype from where to increase his PSL value. No striking failos.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6401
jfl, I'm probably older than you. How's that even an argument? He has a great phenotype from where to increase his PSL value. No striking failos.
Yea and I am mentalcel PSL7 chadlite prettyboy if his pheno is great :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
looks good. your only Big failo is a low t face

• +1
Yea and I am mentalcel PSL7 chadlite prettyboy if his pheno is great :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy::soy:
Absolutely deluded. I'm pretty sure that if I showed you my face, you'll say it's over for me, while I can fuck Beckies and stacylites relatively ease just with Tinder. My mate @streege can confirm it.

OP, don't listen to these echo-chamber PSL aspies. You have a great base. From here you can either choose if to mascdommax or prettyboymax.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6401, Caligula and 1 other person
Absolutely deluded. I'm pretty sure that if I showed you my face, you'll say it's over for me, while I can fuck Beckies and stacylites relatively ease just with Tinder. My mate @streege can confirm it.

OP, don't listen to these echo-chamber PSL aspies. You have a great base. From here you can either choose if to mascdommax or prettyboymax.
R 8484226 1462523090 9325

And I can fuck ig models aged 16-18 whenever I dm them yes bro

Psl4.5

• +1
Yeah definitely. Gymcelling, thicker eyebrows, and some eye area work would get the job done.

• +1
A chadlite is 6 psl but i agree op has room to look better which is a life fuel

• +1
you can become chad with thousands of dollars
only retards say otherwise

• +1
Don’t do anything. I don’t want you to have women bro

• +1
If you grow brows.

• +1
easiest and best way to improve is to lose that cuck stare

also that angle is stupid and could make your eye area worse than it actually is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
no. aspie pheno

• +1
easiest and best way to improve is to lose that cuck stare

also that angle is stupid and could make your eye area worse than it actually is
basically low T vibes as i said. he needs BONES.

• +1