Could I ever fix my hair or is it absolutely over for me?

P

ptrutz

Iron
so since i was 14/15 ive started to be in a friendgroup that would go out almost everyday during the summer and i was shampooing almost everyday for the whole summer,then i had started school which i was shampooing EVERY SINGLE DAY in the week simply because my hair would sit better.I never thought i did something wrong.But here i am asking for help,i did some research and found out my hair is extremely damaged and i thought all this was normal,my parents never said something about it.Is there a way to fix it?
My hair is really thick and dry and very rough.Its almost like i applied texture powder.And also when i put it in front of my face it doesnt go straight down,its arching a bit before touching my face.Every person that feels my hair even my barbers ask me if i used powder or other styling products.Its literally breaking my whole looks because i literally cant style it in any look,ive tried to get a fringe,crop cut,side part but they all look so bad because of my hair.And ive had this since i was a child(8-9 years to now) And i only realised just now.I thought it was normal.I literally have never seen anyone else with this hair type and thats why i posted this here because i need help.I am considering to buzz and reset it,but i dont really like that idea
and i kinda need shampoo because i got dandruff when i dont use it,so i cant do no shampoo

Attachments

• IMG_5052.jpeg
    IMG_5052.jpeg
    603 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5054.jpeg
    IMG_5054.jpeg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5055.jpeg
    IMG_5055.jpeg
    705.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5056.jpeg
    IMG_5056.jpeg
    564.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5057.jpeg
    IMG_5057.jpeg
    739.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5058.jpeg
    IMG_5058.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5059.jpeg
    IMG_5059.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5064.jpeg
    IMG_5064.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
Youre good doesn't even look bad, just stop shampooing and shit, eat healthy and be healthy in general, should probably improve after a while

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Always Stay You, robert3 and aids
Just get a buzzcut, your hair would grow to that length quick.

• +1
Reactions: kazak