Could I get jacked in a year?

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Like pretty healthy pretty boy jacked

Yeah. Always depending on your genetic tho, but yeah

If it is your first year then most likely not, because you first need to get familiar with everything in the first year, but you'd get good newbie gains (if new to the gym)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Mirin nigga I'll use test immediately
Not test
Try following my natural testosterone maxxing method on profile give it a like too
And get some good quality whey and bcaa also l citrulline

• +1
If it is your first year then most likely not, because you first need to get familiar with everything in the first year, but you'd get good newbie gains (if new to the gym)
Fr

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Jonas2k7
Not test
Try following my natural testosterone maxxing method on profile give it a like too
And get some good quality whey and bcaa also l citrulline
Wtf nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Wtf nigga
Yeh nigga try it .
Works in 6 months
But you won't get huge ass muscles
Just pretty boy muscles with definition and little bit bulk

• +1
Yeh nigga try it .
Works in 6 months
But you won't get huge ass muscles
Just pretty boy muscles with definition and little bit bulk
Treat me like y t

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Like pretty healthy pretty boy jacked
its about your current situation
Is your metabolism fast
Do you have enough muscle mass
Are you overweight
Are you skinnyfat
Are you skinmy

Overweight+Enough Muscle mass= Yez
Overweight+No Muscle mass= Hard you need to do recomp
Skinnyfat= Hard
Skinny= Yez

Overweight cut so hard
Skinny eat so much

Depends on genetics, training, diet, recovery, stress, and most importantly consistency.

Started in 2016 at 138 lbs:
3c78d4170a3c4cd1880704fef3fbca69 610xh

Currently at 178 lbs:
20240827 160950
20240827 161053

This is for around the same body fat percentage, so a lot of muscle was gained here but that transformation didn't take a year, it took many years. I'm much more effective now at making progress since I know what my strengths and weaknesses are, but still, it's not going to be doable in 1 year unless you take drugs.

If you did everything right and knew your body perfectly (which is impossible if you've never lifted before), it would take you 2-3 years, so realistically, I'd say 5+ years. Doesn't have to be 100% consistent but the more consistent you are the better.

People still think I'm skinny even though I gained at least 30 lbs of muscle. I'm 6'4" so it's going to take longer to fill out my frame. I know guys who are 140 lbs at 5'9". The thing is people even assume that me starting so skinny means my potential is lower than the typical 6'4" guy but that's not actually true. I can still probably go up to at least 230 lbs at 15% body fat before gains start to really slow down for me, because I'm so tall. When you start very skinny and underweight, it just means it will take longer to fill out.

Bad genetics just mean you need more time to get big, it doesn't mean you cannot get big. My arms look small but it's because of my 6'4" wingspan. A lot of basketball players in the NBA who are like 6'8" have a 6'4" wingspan and their arms also look small, many have even smaller arms than me.