Could i get septoplasty for free?

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
As someone who has a deviated septum I'm thinking I should be able to get it free with healthcare. I saw other people have done it on here but how exactly did you go about getting it for free?

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
What was the initial consultation like? Like how did you qualify for the Septoplasty and what did they check
Couldn’t breathe through my nose when sleeping and sounded nasally, booked an ENT appointment and she couldn’t even fit the little spaghetti camera they have up my left nostril because of how deviated it was. she suggested surgery after that, i clearly qualified because my septum was one of the worse she’s seen

post surgery i breath 1000% freely now, haven’t gotten sick at all when i used to have a runny nose/allergies constantly and my voice sounds better too. biggest quality of life improvement i’ve ever had
where you from, you got healthcare?
US, just one of the regular healthcare brands. I just paid my deductible and they covered the rest

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Venommm_
Couldn’t breathe through my nose when sleeping and sounded nasally, booked an ENT appointment and she couldn’t even fit the little spaghetti camera they have up my left nostril because of how deviated it was. she suggested surgery after that, i clearly qualified because my septum was one of the worse she’s seen

post surgery i breath 1000% freely now, haven’t gotten sick at all when i used to have a runny nose/allergies constantly and my voice sounds better too. biggest quality of life improvement i’ve ever had

US, just one of the regular healthcare brands. I just paid my deductible and they covered the rest
Ah i see. Thank you