Could I improve my looks by wearing colored contacts?

BasedCoper

BasedCoper

One Of These Days, I’m Gonna Get Organezized
Or they look fake. I usually wear normal contacts because I have bad vision. I have brown eyes but could blue contacts improve my looks? :feelskek:

you talking to me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BasedCoper
This is like wearing lifts. Doing it everyday could cause a neurosis where you can’t go without green eyes or being 2 inches taller. They’re okay for situations like clubs or whatever but worn regularly they will drive you to feel inferior when not wearing them.

so nah they usually look fake anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 7725 and BasedCoper
This is like wearing lifts. Doing it everyday could cause a neurosis where you can’t go without green eyes or being 2 inches taller. They’re okay for situations like clubs or whatever but worn regularly they will drive you to feel inferior when not wearing them.

so nah they usually look fake anyways
I wear lifts even when going to run errands. I cannot stand being mogged anytime I step out of my house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
I wear lifts even when going to run errands. I cannot stand being mogged anytime I step out of my house.
I’m sorry to hear you’ve built this dependency, I understand since I used to have a lifts dependency too before my final growth spurt a few years ago. Aren’t you already like really tall tho?

I’m sorry to hear you’ve built this dependency, I understand since I used to have a lifts dependency too before my final growth spurt a few years ago. Aren’t you already like really tall tho?
Nah I’m only 6 foot

Nah I’m only 6 foot
How big of lifts do you wear? I’m nearly 6’1” but when I was 5’9” in my late teens I wore 2inch lifts. It didn’t quite add 2 inches because they push down into the shoe and the shoe collapses a bit so it only added 1.5”. Plus they really hurt after a while, they’re not good for your hamstrings and can cause arthritis later. Why not just wear shoes that have bigger soles like those 3” increase shoes?