Could I reach this?

N

Nosrak

Iron
Some guy made me a morph and told me i could reach it if i tried and I was wonderibg if you guys think it’s possible. Also what would you rate it?

He used the most retarded photo of me jfl

Attachments

• 8BB6BD44-2CCE-4EC8-9FDC-D0F86586CDF1.jpeg
    8BB6BD44-2CCE-4EC8-9FDC-D0F86586CDF1.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 0D3B367B-3AEC-4C44-8869-3CEF3142E8C4.jpeg
    0D3B367B-3AEC-4C44-8869-3CEF3142E8C4.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 0
Some guy made me a morph and told me i could reach it if i tried and I was wonderibg if you guys think it’s possible. Also what would you rate it?

He used the most retarded photo of me jfl
Age?

Yes. Get a bit of a tan, have some beta carrotene+lycopene, leanmaxx, get in a good amount of potassium, and minox ur eyebrows, vaseline ur eyelashes and ur pretty much there

• +1
Reactions: bombbshells
Yes. Get a bit of a tan, have some beta carrotene+lycopene, leanmaxx, get in a good amount of potassium, and minox ur eyebrows, vaseline ur eyelashes and ur pretty much there
I think the biggest change was just the change he made to the right side of my jaw. He just made the gonion a little more outward and the ramus a bit taller.

I think the biggest change was just the change he made to the right side of my jaw. He just made the gonion a little more outward and the ramus a bit taller.
just chew then ig? rlly best bet uv got. Since ur 17, if u max ur test, mew, and chew its possible for some minor changes to occur in the jaw area. Also u dont totally know what your jaw will look like when ur debloated. GL tho

• +1
Reactions: Nosrak
if you have a lot of money to hard maxx because the morph made some if your features appear smaller and overall fix your eye area and jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosrak
just chew then ig? rlly best bet uv got. Since ur 17, if u max ur test, mew, and chew its possible for some minor changes to occur in the jaw area. Also u dont totally know what your jaw will look like when ur debloated. GL tho
he will need to hard maxx to achieve the morph
his nose is completely smaller in the second picture

fair but ngl his nose looks inflamed in his pic. i was thinking debloat+tretmax be enough to get it decently close
will taking Hydrocortisone and Tret work for a smaller nose? I don't have any ance on my nose so would it just be a waste of time???

if you have a lot of money to hard maxx because the morph made some if your features appear smaller and overall fix your eye area and jaw
The smaller nose is just from becoming leaner. The eyes also appear to become closer they don’t, I am just squinting in the second one. The jaw is ehat changed the most which could have to be hard maxxed tho

will taking Hydrocortisone and Tret work for a smaller nose? I don't have any ance on my nose so would it just be a waste of time???
It depends tbh. If you have sebaceous filaments on your nose then it probably can help. Also if you have acne other places near your nose i think it would also probably help. For tret at least I would say idk how effective it would be at low strengths. For accutane, a smaller nose happens to a lot of people. I will say the closest scientific study i remember seemed to indiciate that tret could be good for slimming your nose, but i havent read it or looked at the methodology so idk how good of a study it truly is. link to study. I would not reccomend accutane for a smaller nose tho def not worth it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic