Could I stealth a rhinoplasty

Sergeant

Sergeant

Iron
So we know that a nose bump from the side isn't much of a flaw for men. However a bulbous and excessively wide nose is a flaw.

Could I get a rhinoplasty, only fix widht and boulbousness, but not the side, without anyone knowticing? Alternatively I could say I broke my nose, and for any surgery accusations I could say why would I do surgery for a nose that has a bump? Since I won't remove the bump, but the surgery will still fix a major flaw of my face.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC and slavicpsycho
Who do you care will notice

• +1
Reactions: goat123
You will be sticking out your nose begging people to notice and they will not give half a damn

• +1
Reactions: prince_, BecomingHuman and CarrotMaxxer
i had rhino. change the haircut/beard drastically. if someone says something, just say you had a breathing problem.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Sergeant and xeqri
Or maybe stop being a pussy

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
try weight loss and aqualyx first

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
and botox maybe.

are you not concerned about blindness and necrosis? it's higher risk in the nose.
both are copes i did both, literally made no difference

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
Who cares if people notice? Everyone has things about their face or body they dislike. Acting bashful and ashamed is way less Chad than just owning up to it if people ask you.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, Crimson and Sergeant
Who cares if people notice? Everyone has things about their face or body they dislike. Acting bashful and ashamed is way less Chad than just owning up to it if people ask you.
getting plastic surgery as a man comes with so many social consequenses. ppl will shame and mock you for it. example: you can't ever jokingly poke fun at someone in a social setting, because that person will say "atleast i don't have to get plastic surgery" etc. just think about it, i'd rather not get surgery than for ppl to know.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
If you want an actual good noticeable change, then it will be noticed, omg I can't believe people are so retarded.

Besides... Why do you care? Your are prob incel and every woman looks at you like scum it's better to get something good once and forget the people that treat you bad anyways.

Joined may 14th :jfl:

If you want an actual good noticeable change, then it will be noticed, omg I can't believe people are so retarded.

Besides... Why do you care? Your are prob incel and every woman looks at you like scum it's better to get something good once and forget the people that treat you bad anyways.

Joined may 14th :jfl:
Literally the fastest ignore I've ever done

People seriously do not care and don‘t notice either if he you don‘t mention it or cry about it.

Only people like us do, i exposed a classmate (foid) for having an rhinoplasty and she admitted it. Nobody but me realised.

Do your surgery, don‘t mention it and when asked be honest about it, and mix in some functional issues in your story

• +1
i had bimax and rhino revision. if anyone ever comments i'm just going to say "yeah, i had a massive amount of plastic surgery"

• JFL
getting plastic surgery as a man comes with so many social consequenses. ppl will shame and mock you for it. example: you can't ever jokingly poke fun at someone in a social setting, because that person will say "atleast i don't have to get plastic surgery" etc. just think about it, i'd rather not get surgery than for ppl to know.
Just own up to it, you can't hide for ever.

• +1
Apparently @DoctorLooksmax got a rhino and returned to work a week later and no one noticed cause he got a new haircut and normies thought it was that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant and sweetheart
Try tret on ur bulbous nose

Go to surgeon, say that you need to get MAJOR CHANGES to your brigde and tip.

Still noone will notice.

if you don't do huge deprojection then noone notices rhino on men.

Change beard and hairstyle for extra assurance if you need to.

• +1
One of the perks of being a femboy, people don't shame you for surgerymaxxing