could i use minoxidil and dmso on eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
actually i’m using oral and topical castor oil, minox, and dmso. is this overkill?

wtf is dmso

castor oil doesn't do shit btw

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
wtf is dmso
A414B238 BAC0 4D6E B085 C6259FD191C9

idek some liquid that makes castor oil actually work apparently

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
castor oil doesn't do shit btw
i read here that oral castor oil works to do some scientific shit and that dmso makes castor oil effective topically

minox is enough

• +1
brah one aspiemaxxed faggot posting about it, doesnt make it a fact
do minox with microneedling tbh
nah my boy @hairyballscel recommended both 2

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x
brah one aspiemaxxed faggot posting about it, doesnt make it a fact
castor oil works bro
its been proven to increase PGE2 synthesis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and goat2x
peppermint oil mogs tbh
The animals were randomized into 4 groups based on different topical applications: saline (SA), jojoba oil (JO), 3% minoxidil (MXD), and 3% peppermint oil (PEO). The hair growth effects of the 4-week topical applications were evaluated in terms of hair growth, histological analysis, enzymatic activity of alkaline phosphatase (ALP), and gene expression of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), known bio-markers for the enhanced hair growth. Of the 4 experimental groups, PEO group showed the most prominent hair growth effects; a significant increase in dermal thickness, follicle number, and follicle depth. ALP activity and IGF-1 expression also significantly increased in PEO group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and goat2x
actually i’m using oral and topical castor oil, minox, and dmso. is this overkill?
try peppermint oil aswell, use a TINY amount mixed in with castor or minox, that shit burns if you use too much, a slight tingle is normal doe so don't be alarmed

• +1
peppermint oil mogs tbh
The animals were randomized into 4 groups based on different topical applications: saline (SA), jojoba oil (JO), 3% minoxidil (MXD), and 3% peppermint oil (PEO). The hair growth effects of the 4-week topical applications were evaluated in terms of hair growth, histological analysis, enzymatic activity of alkaline phosphatase (ALP), and gene expression of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), known bio-markers for the enhanced hair growth. Of the 4 experimental groups, PEO group showed the most prominent hair growth effects; a significant increase in dermal thickness, follicle number, and follicle depth. ALP activity and IGF-1 expression also significantly increased in PEO group.
"3% minoxidil" lol

try peppermint oil aswell, use a TINY amount mixed in with castor or minox, that shit burns if you use too much, a slight tingle is normal doe so don't be alarmed
is rosemary a good substitute

??
whats the average amount? most of the ones i've seen aren't above 5%

peppermint oil is probably better but rosemary is good aswell
the average amount is 5
you can get 10% aswell

• Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel

this is something to keep in mind, probably wont be too much of a problem but yh

• +1
I have good eyebrows to begin with. But Minox 3-4 times a week seems to thicken them even more. No downside. So far.

• +1