Could infraorbital rim implants and cheekbone implants fraud a lefort 3?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
When you have good occlusion.

short answer: no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Darkstrand, WhatToDo and 2 others
it is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah it could if you have enough jaw width

yeah it could if you have enough jaw width
I need to visit taban to have infraorbital rim and almond eye surgery. I think i dont need the cheekbones

Theoretically yes. In practice, results have been subpar. Look at the shape of a silicon infraorbital implant, then imagine an imperfect placement. It lends itself to roundness, though it WILL support the softtissue. If you nail both of these aspects, yes, you may get a good result.
Additionally the frontal process remains recessed, but I'm not sure if this would effect the harmony of the face. Its possible that it may contribute to a flat look.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Theoretically yes. In practice, results have been subpar. Look at the shape of a silicon infraorbital implant, then imagine an imperfect placement. It lends itself to roundness, though it WILL support the softtissue. If you nail both of these aspects, yes, you may get a good result.
Additionally the frontal process remains recessed, but I'm not sure if this would effect the harmony of the face. Its possible that it may contribute to a flat look.
I could pm you pics, i will get almond and infraorbital for sure. The cheekbone i think not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Yes it can, absolutely. I would even say its superior, because Lefort 3 only brings your natural shape forward, custom implants can masculinise your shape and widen your FWHR - as well as giving you the forward growth that Lefort 3 gives.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, EdwardCullen and MentalistKebab
Yes it can, absolutely. I would even say its superior, because Lefort 3 only brings your natural shape forward, custom implants can masculinise your shape and widen your FWHR - as well as giving you the forward growth that Lefort 3 gives.
I will for sure get infraorbital and almond eye. After that i will see if i need cheekbone as well

I will for sure get infraorbital and almond eye. After that i will see if i need cheekbone as well

I didn't know they could do the infraorbital and zygo implants separately, I've always seen 1 piece implants that cover both these areas.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
I didn't know they could do the infraorbital and zygo implants separately, I've always seen 1 piece implants that cover both these areas.
Serious? Its because im visiting Taban, i think he only does the infraorbital no?

You can get this area filled, saw an Eppley custom implant that had this for a guy who did Lefort 1and wanted implant to balance his top half of face.

Then again, do you think its ideal to have this area filled? Europeans have this area empty compared to Africans, and they are more attractive than Africans, so maybe its not the best to have that area full (just the wide parts of zygo).

Race skullls

David Gandy has this part empty, but with big forward grown zygos on the outside parts, IMO it looks better.
MAIN-David-Gandy-admits-he-wasnt-actually-offered-the-role-of-Christian-Grey.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Serious? Its because im visiting Taban, i think he only does the infraorbital no?

Yes, you better ask him if it will still be possible to augment the zygo's with an implant when you already have an infraorbital implant in place, cus usually custom zygo implants are like this, covering both areas with 1 piece

Saiyan CT scan

Yes, you better ask him if it will still be possible to augment the zygo's with an implant when you already have an infraorbital implant in place, cus usually custom zygo implants are like this, covering both areas with 1 piece

View attachment 568207
I will for sure get almond eye, maybe ur right and this part of the infraorbital shouldnt be filled... zygos are more important for us europeans right?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4797
Yes.

get mse+facemask before and then bimax woth forward advanchement after that get your eye surgery and cheekbones so it looks balanced. Unironically will boost 2.5psl

Yes.

get mse+facemask before and then bimax woth forward advanchement after that get your eye surgery and cheekbones so it looks balanced. Unironically will boost 2.5psl
Mse and fm will ruin my occlusion, i cant take that much time. My teeth are very good. I think almond eye will already boost me a lot, my jaw is nice and i chewmaxx which will get her even better. Bimax moves a part of the face in which i dont need. I need the upper part to move(zygos and infraorbital) which would be a lefort 3 but nobody would do it on me. So zygo implant/ or infraorbital? and almond eye should be good no?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Mse and fm will ruin my occlusion, i cant take that much time. My teeth are very good. I think almond eye will already boost me a lot, my jaw is nice and i chewmaxx which will get her even better. Bimax moves a part of the face in which i dont need. I need the upper part to move(zygos and infraorbital) which would be a lefort 3 but nobody would do it on me. So zygo implant/ or infraorbital? and almond eye should be good no?
Why would mse and fm ruin your occlusion? As far as I know the mandible will come forward too. But if your lower maxilla is good than zygo implants ( Take the sharp custom ones) and infras should do a good job. Browridge implant too fraud a lefort 3 too

Why would mse and fm ruin your occlusion? As far as I know the mandible will come forward too. But if your lower maxilla is good than zygo implants ( Take the sharp custom ones) and infras should do a good job. Browridge implant too fraud a lefort 3 too
Could u get me a link of nice before afters and something?

Can't be compared
Bone>>>>>>> silicon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, DaGullas and Deleted member 4430
When you have good occlusion.

@aut0phobic

I disagree, lefort 1 + infraorbital-malar implants are going to be the closest thing to getting a lefort 3 without actually getting a lefort 3.

is it a substitute No, but is it an adequate fraud when factoring risks, costs etc I would say yes.

Bimax + Almond Eye will ascend anyones face tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, DaGullas and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and ScramFranklin
@aut0phobic

I disagree, lefort 1 + infraorbital-malar implants are going to be the closest thing to getting a lefort 3 without actually getting a lefort 3.

is it a substitute No, but is it an adequate fraud when factoring risks, costs etc I would say yes.

Bimax + Almond Eye will ascend anyones face tbh.
I think most people on this forum have delusions of what bimax can achieve. If ur not handsome before bimax, you wont be handsome after. If you look ok before bimax, you might look worse after. Study what you NEED BEFORE SURGERY!

Eyes, Nose, lips and hair. Play with these ratios if you wish to become handsome. Bimax will make you normal not supernormal in MOST cases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DaGullas and Deleted member 4430
I think most people on this forum have delusions of what bimax can achieve. If ur not handsome before bimax, you wont be handsome after. If you look ok before bimax, you might look worse after. Study what you NEED BEFORE SURGERY!

Dude, the bimax is one the few procedures that actually make a difference to your looks. I can see you are new as you use the word "handsome" so not going to roast you study the archives on here especially around end of 2019.

C4wih68rau66

Screenshot 20200629 161434 Chrome

Screenshot 20200629 161446 Chrome

Dr Joel Defrancq 1457273981020278600 6259 1

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Darkstrand
Soft tissue and its relationships determine attractiveness in MY opinion. The first case the nose was altered into a more balanced relationship TO the eyes, lips and chin(also altered). The surgeon artistically sculpted the ratios to create a balanced aesthetic.

The third case increasing the lower third of the face balanced already handsome eyes and relaxed the muscles on the lips.

The second case due to lack of a frontal review is useless to discuss.

Balance the features. If Bimax can create the balnce then it should be undertaken. A Handful of exceptional results does not imply that the procedure should be advised for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, DaGullas and Deleted member 1862
I will for sure get almond eye, maybe ur right and this part of the infraorbital shouldnt be filled... zygos are more important for us europeans right?

Yeah you want the upper infraorbital rim filled of course, but around the nose left empty IMO (for the White European look anyway)

Or this one if its squared

Soft tissue and its relationships determine attractiveness in MY opinion. The first case the nose was altered into a more balanced relationship TO the eyes, lips and chin(also altered). The surgeon artistically sculpted the ratios to create a balanced aesthetic.

The third case increasing the lower third of the face balanced already handsome eyes and relaxed the muscles on the lips.

The second case due to lack of a frontal review is useless to discuss.

Balance the features. If Bimax can create the balnce then it should be undertaken. A Handful of exceptional results does not imply that the procedure should be advised for everyone.

This is actually quite true and well said. Lots of people could improve with bimax, but many people will also not need it and potentially look worse if they get it, every case is unique.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and Boldandbeautiful
If you do it on top of a Lefort 1, then yes. The implant by itself wouldn't be enough to mimic a Lefort 3.

But i dont need to move that part. Only the upper

Ye i need almond eye and zygo implant or infraorbital i dont know, @DatGuyYouLike seems to know which one is best

Implants will never as good as actual bone

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Who cares? People from here will never get a lefort 3. Atleast almond eye i will get. The others i will see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I could pm you pics, i will get almond and infraorbital for sure. The cheekbone i think not
Can you pm your pics if you do it?

Can you pm your pics if you do it?
Yep bro, but im still saving money for it, did a rhino 2 months ago. want to ascend quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Who cares? People from here will never get a lefort 3. Atleast almond eye i will get. The others i will see
I agree with any improvement is worth is but implants can look uncanny cus if you have reccession in one part of ur face it’s very likely your entire face has recession and the implant will look out of place

I agree with any improvement is worth is but implants can look uncanny cus if you have reccession in one part of ur face it’s very likely your entire face has recession and the implant will look out of place
Bro my zygos are good and even my infraorbital is nothing special, my occlusion is good, i just need almond eye to be fair

Implants will never as good as artificially advanced bone, but they look better than obviously recessed orbits when done right. Summon the autist @SurgerySoon as an example.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Ye i need almond eye and zygo implant or infraorbital i dont know, @DatGuyYouLike seems to know which one is best

PM me pics brother, I will help, and keep photos private of course.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
It’s as close as you’ll get anyway when done alongside lefort 1. You won’t get lefort 3 anyway so this is your best bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and DaGullas
It’s as close as you’ll get anyway when done alongside lefort 1. You won’t get lefort 3 anyway so this is your best bet
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797