Could Long Term Use Of A Tape Give You Positive Eyebrow Tilt?

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
The skin will probably get back to its normal place tbh,

or could it make worse by weakening the skin since now it's the tape that it's holding?

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1553
you should've just made a guide with fake proofs like jews and then some of us would report back with results

smarter next time

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1100
you should've just made a guide with fake proofs like jews and then some of us would report back with results

smarter next time

Gonna do that next time tbh,

I'm doing face lifting massages rn, it seems it can give some results, nothing crazy but at least it gave me some PET, I'll keep doing to see if it becomes permanent

raping your oneitis at her community church will give you positive eyebrow tilt.

no way because it is bone dependent.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2227
Just get eyebrow transplant along with your ht

raping your oneitis at her community church will give you positive eyebrow tilt.

no way because it is bone dependent.
sexual assault is wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

or could it make worse by weakening the skin since now it's the tape that it's holding?
just get botox

Just get eyebrow transplant along with your ht

I'm using minox on the upper lateral tbh, if it grows properly I'll just shave a little bit on the bottom lateral to look more PET

It's not ideal tbh, getting eyebrow transplant would be better, especially because my beard hair is similar to the eyebrows, wouldn't require trimming constantly

• Woah
Reactions: wellthatsucks
I'm using minox on the upper lateral tbh, if it grows properly I'll just shave a little bit on the bottom lateral to look more PET

It's not ideal tbh, getting eyebrow transplant would be better, especially because my beard hair is similar to the eyebrows, wouldn't require trimming constantly
Make thread and update us boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

if you have a bad eye area or bad mid face,

you can't do anything

its better to do stuff that you can improve on such as jaw, chin, forehead/hairline, ears, mouth area, nose, etc