Could minoxidil have fucked up my hormones/androgen receptors?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I just haven't been as horny as I used to be. But I feel tougher than ever since starting it, like extremely high testosterone compared to where I was before. But now when I touch my dick it doesn't feel as good. I can still get erections and coom and everything it just feels SLIGHTLY LESS GOOD. :cautious:

I'm thinking it could also be the collagen levels in my dick. Because once I got off of minoxidil I was like 10x hornier than I remember, for about a week, when I had a high collagen boost after quitting. Then the collagen went away after a week and since then it's just felt SLIGHTLY LESS GOOD to masturbate. Maybe the thicker/smoother skin in my dick made it feel better? IDK.

I'm just wondering if Minoxidil has some sort of anti-DHT effect that isn't well known or is only very subtle.

Do you put minoxidil on your dick?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I hear minoxidil is used by transgenders.
Be careful bro you might turn into a woman.

I hear minoxidil is used by transgenders.
Be careful bro you might turn into a woman.
Transgenders going from female to male yes, moron

How old are you

How old are you

Still get morning wood but have less craving for cooming like I used to. Now Im seeing studies like this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/

I mean shiet. I can still get a hard on quite easily if I wanted to but I'm mainly just concerned about my dick growth. My dick is about 6.8-7 inches but I know my dad has a 8 inch long schlong. That's the only way his ugly ass hasn't been divorced raped. I haven't seen my dick grow in a long time tbh, and if minox is suppresing DHT function that would be why.

Collagen, dht... damn JFL at minoxidil users.

Trying to correlate pubertal growth patterns to anything is a complete folly.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, other than I have to say you having to use minoxidil already at 16 is fucked and I'm sorry

Trying to correlate pubertal growth patterns to anything is a complete folly.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, other than I have to say you having to use minoxidil already at 16 is fucked and I'm sorry
I really didnt have to use it, when I started using it I was very stressed and depressed and worried about my looks and hairline so I started it, then once I got into the good portion of my life I was too scared to drop it and saw no reason to anyway.

I really didnt have to use it, when I started using it I was very stressed and depressed and worried about my looks and hairline so I started it, then once I got into the good portion of my life I was too scared to drop it and saw no reason to anyway.

ThoughtfulCloseKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

jesus I know you kids are fucked in the head, but try to comprehend a basic principle: MEDICINES are for treating DISEASES. If you dont have a DISEASE, dont take the MEDICINE

You've got no reasons to stop... other than you are unecessarily risking side effects for a drug you dont even need. :feelsuhh: Just get off the fucking minoxidil mate.

ThoughtfulCloseKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

jesus I know you kids are fucked in the head, but try to comprehend a basic principle: MEDICINES are for treating DISEASES. If you dont have a DISEASE, dont take the MEDICINE

You've got no reasons to stop... other than you are unecessarily risking side effects for a drug you dont even need. :feelsuhh: Just get off the fucking minoxidil mate.
I mean I was balding even my barber told me but it stilk wasnt worth it
I mean I was balding even my barber told me but it stilk wasnt worth it
And ive been off minix for four months and still recovering

fuck me

ok so, if you were BALDING, then obviously you NEEDED the minoxidl jfc