Could Prime Ana Paula arosio mog prime Brooke shields?

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Diamond
Especially side profile wise

because i dont find ana atracctive she perfect but doesnt make any feeling or wanting to watch more pic
Well I was speaking objectively not personal preference

Ana its not unique looks like same other girls she dont have more feminine face than brooke .Well its not really possible tell objective actor from vampire daries got so much hate from men that movie rated so low but all girls have watches and was craving .Anyways brookie wins
Well I was speaking objectively not personal preference

Ana its not unique looks like same other girls she dont have more feminine face than brooke .Well its not really possible tell objective actor from vampire daries got so much hate from men that movie rated so low but all girls have watches and was craving .Anyways brookie wins
How is Ana not unique 💀 Brooke looks more ordinary tbh

08389DDC 2A5D 4430 92D2 DF4EA9A08625

„Not unique“

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
mogs her side imo idk abt front

Attachments

• 45c3b953f30e169c4480c5ba3bfd922a.jpg
    45c3b953f30e169c4480c5ba3bfd922a.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1200.jpg
    s-l1200.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and bloomercel
The thing about Brooke Sheilds is there was short a period of time where she was legit perfect, her prime can never be mogged imo.
SmartSelect 20240926 103235 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
There's a very hot Lesbian scene that Arósio stared, her niples got so hard during the sex, which made me cum liters.

I still dont understand what happened
its bc of her jaw, her gonial angle is low ideal (masc) + lower third ratio is too low as well, which is again not feminized lol
also her massters grew when she aged/got exposed more when she lost facial fat she had as a teen, she was basically carried by neoteny kinda

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin