Could raw butter be contaminated with parasites?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Title

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
probably but when are you eating raw butter, literally just cook it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Muh parasites

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
parasites are good for leanmaxxing

• +1
they'd definitely be visible if that were the case.
Not true , single celled ones like protozoan could not be seen. And the helminths would infect you by eggs, which are small, and even if they were visible the butter is opaque and therefore they’d be concealed

But I don’t think helminth eggs would be milk anyway, it’s the protozoan oocysts I’m worried about as raw milk can contain them

Not true , single celled ones like protozoan could not be seen. And the helminths would infect you by eggs, which are small, and even if they were visible the butter is opaque and therefore they’d be concealed

But I don’t think helminth eggs would be milk anyway, it’s the protozoan oocysts I’m worried about as raw milk can contain them
Nigga go to sleep

whats with niggas obsession with eating raw shit on here?

• +1
Cooking is not natural, destroys enzymes, creates AGEs,

@Rawprimalooks
we havent been cavemen for a long long time and even those niggas eventually cooked meat.

• +1
we havent been cavemen for a long long time and even those niggas eventually cooked meat.
No other animal in the entire animal kingdom cooks food, and humans have only done so very recently and many cultures still eat much raw food

But anyway, cooking food makes unhealthy due to the Maillard reaction and destruction of the natural properties

RAW FOOD BAD CAUSE PARASITES???? COOKED FOOD BAD BECAUSE COOKED????

don’t eat anything is the solution