Could simulation theory actually be real?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Simulation theory is that we are stuck in a matrix style simulation controlled by some unknown force and that this is the reason normies appear so inexplicably bland and soulless. I use to think it was all bullshit but the more I think about it the more I'm willing to believe it because most normies barely even strike me as being real people.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Amnesia, Over and 1 other person
people who use the term normie are unironically normgroids themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, greenboat and 1 other person
(((Some unknown force)))

It’s real

We are burning in hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7 and disillusioned
It’s real and we’re pawns as well. Just because your mind is able to conjure up the possibility of simulation theory doesn’t mean that you’re not an NPC. In the end, none of us are special and we’re all going to die.

06ED2395 B1EC 40CE A24A 6CE3D650B433

Simulation theory is that we are stuck in a matrix style simulation controlled by some unknown force and that this is the reason normies appear so inexplicably bland and soulless. I use to think it was all bullshit but the more I think about it the more I'm willing to believe it because most normies barely even strike me as being real people.

Many high iq people believe it might be true like Elon musk for example.

Watch double slit experiment on youtube. It is the fundamental experiment of quantum physics. Check out "schrodinger's cat" too.

One of the concepts is: We could build a giant structure around the star that would power up quantum supercomputer, which could possibly simulate billions of consciousnesses at once.

This is indeed one of the biggest questions of known universe. And it is possible that we are inside of simulation right now. And we are all one jump from the window away, from knowing the truth perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Many high iq people believe it might be true like Elon musk for example.

Watch double slit experiment on youtube. It is the fundamental experiment of quantum physics. Check out "schrodinger's cat" too.

One of the concepts is: We could build a giant structure around the star that would power up quantum supercomputer, which could possibly simulate billions of consciousnesses at once.

This is indeed one of the biggest questions of known universe. And it is possible that we are inside of simulation right now. And we are all one jump from the window away, from knowing the truth perhaps.
who would be controlling or putting these images in our mind

who would be controlling or putting these images in our mind
Maybe we are some kind of experiment who knows.

Civilization capable of such thing is at least Type 2 on Kardashev scale. They technologymog us into the ground.

It is possible that if a civilization gets so powerful and mighty, they get bored of their world - just imagine you play a RPG game with best items possible and you did every quest. So in this case it is almost certain that such civilization will run into virtual world.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No. It's not real. It's an schizoid fever dream. If you believe in the simulation theory you also probably have paranoia and think some Jews (reminder they peel off their foreskin) control the world

If you believe in the simulation theory you also probably have paranoia and think some Jews (reminder they peel off their foreskin) control the world

The jews are a part of the simulation because the programmers thought it would be funny to have an entire race of trolls ruin the game world over and over.

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@
The jews are a part of the simulation because the programmers thought it would be funny to have an entire race of trolls ruin the game world over and over.
tbh... they are the biggest trolls in the history of mankind. Deceiving, traitorous, corrupting and manipulating, they also spy on us and continually try to change society

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
I unironically think its prob real

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel