Could some of you guys tell me whether I have a good potential please

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Hey,

I'm 19 and I have yet to be in a serious relationship with a girl. I do think my physical appearance is one of the main reasons so I'm willing to change it, but I just don't know how far I could go if I really tried

If you're willing to help me, answer here or send me a private message and I'll send you a cringy video of me so that you'll be able to analyze my face and decide whether I can become a rather good-looking man.

Please don't rate my current haircut or my acne, I know it's making me look like shit and everything but I really want opinions about my bone structure, nose, eyes and so on...things I won't be able to change.

Huge thanks in advance
Also I'm not posting the video here because I simply don't want my face to appear on google or something

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan and Averagecel
Thanks but I must be really stupid but I can't seem to find the icon to pm someone on mobile

Thanks but I must be really stupid but I can't seem to find the icon to pm someone on mobile
If im not mistaken, i believe you need a certain number of posts before you can pm someone

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Well that kinda sucks lol
Guys if you feel like helping me just send me a pm and I'll answer with the video

Or post here

Ok then am posting here and I'll delete it soon after

I know i currently look like shit, question is do i have the potential to look good? ty in advance

• Love it
Reactions: Time Travel

I know i currently look like shit, question is do i have the potential to look good? ty in advance

Yes you have potential. Lose that bloat and lower your body fat. To me the bones are good enough

• +1
Reactions: Normieville
Hey,

I'm 19 and I have yet to be in a serious relationship with a girl. I do think my physical appearance is one of the main reasons so I'm willing to change it, but I just don't know how far I could go if I really tried

If you're willing to help me, answer here or send me a private message and I'll send you a cringy video of me so that you'll be able to analyze my face and decide whether I can become a rather good-looking man.

Please don't rate my current haircut or my acne, I know it's making me look like shit and everything but I really want opinions about my bone structure, nose, eyes and so on...things I won't be able to change.

Huge thanks in advance
Also I'm not posting the video here because I simply don't want my face to appear on google or something
Pm, I’m a reputable advice giver

Decent bones
Jealous of that nose
Lose face fat asap

Both your bone structure and eye area are above average. Nose is good. Whats your height?

As for advice get a lean athletic body asap, Clear up your skin theres a bunch of good guides here on that, and Hairmaxx. Your looks should've been enough to get laid in highschool/middle school though, you autistic?

You look decent to me but females look at males differently if not conventionally attractive

You're GL imo; the bones are there. Simply need to lower your body fat percentage and get rid of facial bloat.

Get on a good skincare routine.
Hit up @belnar93 cuz he skinmaxxed hard

You're also recessed so start mewing and chewing

yes you have potential. not many on this site do. what’s ur height? i’m jealous of your nose too

Decent looking

Ty very much for your answers guys and for the record I'm only 5'10, not manletcel but not tall enough to be chad so my height will never be an advantage unfortunately

Also about that bloated face. I've been hitting the gym for 4 months now and I have to eat a lot to gain muscle since I have shitty metabolism. Do you think it'd be possible for me to be on a caloric deficit and still gain muscle?

Also looking for advices 'bout my hair.

Thanks again

Mate you look like you could slay with a bit of work. If you softmaxed by fixing your neck posture, reducing bloat, some bodyfat and increased masseter size, you'd be set. A bonus would be acne free but you've still got good collagen so I assume you're around 17? If so then don't worry too much as it'll probably pass. Final icing on the cake would be good medium hair length or just rep the long surfer look. Best of luck m9
Weird but you have the same bone structure as I do and I sometimes get the bloated cheeks too. Really help when I exercise and stay hydrated. K2 drew out my zygotes too.

• +1
Mate you look like you could slay with a bit of work. If you softmaxed by fixing your neck posture, reducing bloat, some bodyfat and increased masseter size, you'd be set. A bonus would be acne free but you've still got good collagen so I assume you're around 17? If so then don't worry too much as it'll probably pass. Final icing on the cake would be good medium hair length or just rep the long surfer look. Best of luck m9
Weird but you have the same bone structure as I do and I sometimes get the bloated cheeks too. Really help when I exercise and stay hydrated. K2 drew out my zygotes too.
Ty dude am 19 tho and still got acne because I'm studying quite hard and it got me stressed out
Been going to the gym for 4 months now and I don't what I should do to looksmax since gaining muscle and losing facial fat at the same time is very difficult
Oh and I also noticed how thinner I looked after a good run or a gym session lol

• +1
Ty dude am 19 tho and still got acne because I'm studying quite hard and it got me stressed out
Been going to the gym for 4 months now and I don't what I should do to looksmax since gaining muscle and losing facial fat at the same time is very difficult
Oh and I also noticed how thinner I looked after a good run or a gym session lol
Dude you'll be right with the acne then. I just graduated uni and by the final semester everyone in my class looked like absolute shit in comparison to first year. Don't let uni steel your health. Eat home cooked meals and bring food with you instead of eating out. Definitely spin the vitamin game if you can afford it and don't miss out on social gatherings ( if you can manage it) and you'll ascend both physically and mentally. Best of luck bró

• +1
Your replies are like lifefuel to me bro, I really appreciate what you're saying. Thanks and best of luck to you too.

• +1
brb shitting on indian streets cuz no pics

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
insecure faggot

• JFL
Whats wrong about being insecure as long as you're willing to fix it
Whats wrong about being insecure as long as you're willing to fix it
Also were all insecure here dont play the confident guy lol

lol kys greycel
JFL. gtfo this forum if you're not willing to be constructive and open about your personal flaws. The dude is just being honest about where he's at and is asking for advice. You're missing the point of this whole site if you think there's any reason not to feel insecure about looks in 2019

• +1
JFL. gtfo this forum if you're not willing to be constructive and open about your personal flaws. The dude is just being honest about where he's at and is asking for advice. You're missing the point of this whole site if you think there's any reason not to feel insecure about looks in 2019
didn't read

Decent Bones? His face has no bones, but he has a compact midface so of course he mogs most of us

• +1
Let him be lol the dude must've had a hard day...

you are gigachad

Am definitely not but thanks