Could someone give me tips on how to start looksmaxxing

VanillaCoke

VanillaCoke

Iron
I was just wondering I want to maximise my potential while in puberty so I am trying to find the best ways to do so, I am currently 16 and only about a year into puberty (late bloomer). I have seen a lot of shit like thumb pulling and the UUDD method so I was just wondering how much of that was bull shit and what I actually could do to improve. I'm going to start doing cardio hit the gym, train my neck and grow my eyebrows
this is what I currently look like as well https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-m...o-to-improve-potential.1180668/#post-17544404
Thanks for you help

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Muh "thumbpilling"

All you can do is grow your hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. Everything else is genetics.

• +1
Reactions: VanillaCoke
thumbpulling, chin tucks etc. doesnt work. Just have very good diet and its 80% of softmaxxing, for puberty just dont starve yourself and sleep good

• +1
Muh "thumbpilling"

All you can do is grow your hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. Everything else is genetics.
Are u fucking retarded?
read the thread nigga he said he don't beilive in thumbpulling and his going to start growing his eyebrows

I was just wondering I want to maximise my potential while in puberty so I am trying to find the best ways to do so, I am currently 16 and only about a year into puberty (late bloomer). I have seen a lot of shit like thumb pulling and the UUDD method so I was just wondering how much of that was bull shit and what I actually could do to improve. I'm going to start doing cardio hit the gym, train my neck and grow my eyebrows
this is what I currently look like as well https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-m...o-to-improve-potential.1180668/#post-17544404
Thanks for you hel

Thanks for you help
Fix ur gut healthy, by cutting junkfood and carbonised drink, get a healthy diet, and move alot, 16 is good it means ur in ur prime if u fix ur guthealth and increase testosterone u should change your bone mass and face, oufcourse it comes to genetics, but trust me ur gut should me nr1 priority whe u want to change ur looks and overall health, udd is for people who are in 20-25 and overall its blsht tho thumb pulling and chin tucks works, but better get information on that.

• +1
Aromatase Inhibitor and something that increases growth hormone or even hgh if you are rich

• +1
Thanks for you help
Hgh and Mk max

thumbpulling, chin tucks etc. doesnt work. Just have very good diet and its 80% of softmaxxing, for puberty just dont starve yourself and sleep good
Define “good diet”.

Fix ur gut healthy, by cutting junkfood and carbonised drink, get a healthy diet, and move alot, 16 is good it means ur in ur prime if u fix ur guthealth and increase testosterone u should change your bone mass and face, oufcourse it comes to genetics, but trust me ur gut should me nr1 priority whe u want to change ur looks and overall health, udd is for people who are in 20-25 and overall its blsht tho thumb pulling and chin tucks works, but better get information on that.
Define “healthy diet”.

Define “healthy diet”.
a healthy diet is defined everything what has no made up sugar in it same with chemical that destroys not only ur gut but overall healthy in body. That is carnivore food reach in nutritions same as vitamins, zinc, vitamins and so onnn .

so now you tell me what is healthy and how is it defined

a healthy diet is defined everything what has no made up sugar in it same with chemical that destroys not only ur gut but overall healthy in body. That is carnivore food reach in nutritions same as vitamins, zinc, vitamins and so onnn .

so now you tell me what is healthy and how is it defined
Raw carnivore is healthy

Anything else is poison

• +1
Reactions: david329
How , what does raw carnivore do to body, i heard people talking about it. But never it was healthy.

• +1
Reactions: david329
Interesting, appreciate the information.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
BOTB section exists, thank me later or now