Could someone rate me in private DM?

F

frme82838

Iron
Preferably someone experienced

Don't be so afraid. If you're lucky enough, you could become a meme too you know.

Views
Lolme

QDYNC3m

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: abeilletoimême, Deleted member 6531, mogstar and 8 others
I can if you wish, decent knowledge in facial aesthetics

@TheEndHasNoEnd we both ended you @copingvolcel
How so?

Like I said, I am not a famous celebrity nor will I ever be, so it does not matter that you know my real name or that you mock me because by doing this you are just giving me more attention and more validation by acknowledging that I am such an important part of your reality that you sometimes think about me.

And the fact that the vast majority of the active users of this site know me does mean something, especially since this site is the most popular site of its genre even though it's not popular in the mainstream.

In the real world, I am a nobody, people look at me because of my height, but that's pretty much it. While here, I am famous. So I'm not offended at all by what you did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Wallenberg, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
feel free to pm me

How so?

Like I said, I am not a famous celebrity nor will I ever be, so it does not matter that you know my real name or that you mock me because by doing this you are just giving me more attention and more validation by acknowledging that I am such an important part of your reality that you sometimes think about me.

And the fact that the vast majority of the active users of this site know me does mean something, especially since this site is the most popular site of its genre even though it's not popular in the mainstream.

In the real world, I am a nobody, people look at me because of my height, but that's pretty much it. While here, I am famous. So I'm not offended at all by what you did.
Just joking but it's still amazing the way I doxxed you

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
How so?

bro if u have the time to write essays u can watch my vid its pinned on off topic @Austrian Oak

• Love it
Reactions: owlofathena
bro if u have the time to write essays u can watch my vid its pinned on off topic @Austrian Oak
I tried to download it actually because I want to share it with some friends but the problem is that since it is password protected, it cannot be downloaded, or if there is a special way to do it, I don't know how.

• Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Just joking but it's still amazing the way I doxxed you
What I find interesting is how the picture you posted disappeared and I think that what you did is enough for the mods to ban you if they knew about it (if someone reported you ;);))

• JFL
What I find interesting is how the picture you posted disappeared and I think that what you did is enough for the mods to ban you if they knew about it (if someone reported you ;);))
You kinda doxxed yourself plus I wasn't even trying to doxx you

You kinda doxxed yourself plus I wasn't even trying to doxx you
But, like I thought, people quickly moved on because they don't care at all.

Kind of disappointing for you, isn't it?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and owlofathena
I tried to download it actually because I want to share it with some friends but the problem is that since it is password protected, it cannot be downloaded, or if there is a special way to do it, I don't know how.

• Love it
ill give you a real rating no cope

But, like I thought, people quickly moved on because they don't care at all.

Kind of disappointing for you, isn't it?
not really plus i just got a 40 percent warning now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
not really plus i just got a 40 percent warning now jfl
I wasn't kidding earlier, I did report you, twice. If you are telling the truth, then that must be why.

I'm impressed by their response time, they do act fast, I'll definitely use that more in the future on the people who mock me, who harass me, or who send me death threats, not because I am really offended, but because that report button can get them banned if they were in the wrong. I'm guessing that must be the reason why so many users got banned this year already.

• +1
I wasn't kidding earlier, I did report you, twice. If you are telling the truth, then that must be why.

I'm impressed by their response time, they do act fast, I'll definitely use that more in the future on the people who mock me, who harass me, or who send me death threats, not because I am really offended, but because that report button can get them banned if they were in the wrong. I'm guessing that must be the reason why so many users got banned this year already.
dnr

• Love it
how did you not get ban?
Don't know maybe because I didn't even try to doxx him he basically doxxed himself with having his YouTube account with his profile pic on it

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

You have to admit it's impressive I found your comment on YouTube comment section randomly

jfl how did you doxx him?
link?

• Love it
@TraumatisedOgre is a great rater