Could spend 100k surgery but still max ltn-nt

L

lurking truecel

Diamond
I am done, my base is so bad that I could spend every single penny I have earned and will earn in the future but still being ltn and at most nt. My literal head size and shape is in the way. I am just born to be ugly, nature has taken me and decided my faith. I was choosen, destined and doomed to be this way. I could do leforte 3, monobloc, implants, etc but still look like a absolute dog pooper nt. Fuck this hell hole we call earth, I wish my stupid ass was sleeping peacefully, fuck this bruh, and I am also scared of death fuaaaark.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, ducksoover and LeaveMaxx
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Weed, lurking truecel and 1 other person
I have peanut head bruh and all my bones even forehead is recessed. There is no surgery for this man, I got rekt. Come I mean even monoblock and leforte 3 only projects in one direction

I have peanut head bruh and all my bones even forehead is recessed. There is no surgery for this man, I got rekt. Come I mean even monoblock and leforte 3 only projects in one direction
picture

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
pic dm

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and lurking truecel
don't tell yourself that, i don't think anyone really cares that much lol
Nah I mean I don't really care, I might do it before roping if ever do it. Then I will do a whole manifesto of post of all different bp reasons on why I rope. I will use my own skull and ct scans at for reference and tell why people like this should be burnt alive for their and the populations well being

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx and MrBeastSigma
forehead implant

• +1
forehead implant
I mean my head is wrong in all directions not just in projection forward, my back head is so flat, I think my brain is half the size of normal no cap

Last edited:
I mean my head is wrong in all directions not just in projection forward, my back head is so flat, I think my brain is halv the size of normal no cap
Probably. My head bulges out in the back like a xenomorph because of my giant Jew brain.

• +1
Probably. My head bulges out in the back like a xenomorph because of my giant Jew brain.
I rather have a Jew smart brain then my stupid ass peanut brain, I am also extremely recessed and probably have sleep apnea so my brain cells are probably mostly dead by now aswell

I am done, my base is so bad that I could spend every single penny I have earned and will earn in the future but still being ltn and at most nt. My literal head size and shape is in the way. I am just born to be ugly, nature has taken me and decided my faith. I was choosen, destined and doomed to be this way. I could do leforte 3, monobloc, implants, etc but still look like an absolute dog pooper nt. Fuck this hell hole we call earth, I wish my stupid ass was sleeping peacefully, fuck this bruh, and I am also scared of death fuaaaark.
Can I see your face?