could the mavs win the nba finals?

letsgetout

letsgetout

Silver
they where 3 to 0 but now they won game 4 and its now 3 to 1, they must atleast won 3 times in a row to be nba champions.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
no. nba is rigged, Luka will be the next all time great but since he's young nba won't let him win title now

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It's the celtics and they are experts on choking but i just don't see it. All it takes is one decent game of Tatum and the overall cold blooded threes of White or some other starter

With that being said i wish my man Kyrie wins the ring but it's so hard right now. There has been like 8 times on NBA history of teams going from 3-0 to 3-3 and all of them lost Game 7, including Boston last year against Miami

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It's the celtics and they are experts on choking but i just don't see it. All it takes is one decent game of Tatum and the overall cold blooded threes of White or some other starter

With that being said i wish my man Kyrie wins the ring but it's so hard right now. There has been like 8 times on NBA history of teams going from 3-0 to 3-3 and all of them lost Game 7, including Boston last year against Miami
luka doncic is the goat of nba, so he must make it

I hope so

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
SG boom

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and apocalypse
watching sports specially NBA is tyrone/chad worship. Cucked behavior.

most nba players aren't chads facially, but they built it through wealth/status so idk how it's chad worship
there is nothing wrong in recognizing discilpline and good habits