• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 22918, WeiWei and 1 other person
any bbc slays

bbcpill = dolphinpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
That's the worse case of niggerisms I've ever seen.

That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Kamui
Is slaying as we speak

could george floyd breathe?

That's cool tbh but the real question is:

Imagine a white-brazilian tanned stacy with OK boobs, a luscious ass, soft and squishy just how we love it, wet asshole, thick thighs that save lives and the absolutely most gorgous pair of feet a man who's a foot connosseuir can ever imagine. Would you sniff her sweaty, stinky, soiled, bacteria-ridden feet after she worked for 8 hours that day and comes home exhausted, ready to be worhsipped by her man?

Personally I'd beg for her to milk me in reverse cowgirl so I can put them soiled stinky tired feetsoles close to my nose so I can sniff the Heavens as she rides. Would you? She has beautiful ankles and arches btw
u r in the ring forum to be writing this shit my guy