Could this be lifefuel?

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls

Plenty of women in the comments saying brown eyes > blue

Lifefuel or virtue signaling? What do you guys make of it.

Or maybe some prefer blue and some prefer brown.

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Lorsss
ive noticed some blonde cunts like the brown eye/brown hair combo but im probably coping

here some women say that brown eyes are better just because the tiktok video features an ethnic looking men so these people suggest he would look better with brown eyes.

just stick to reality OP. Blue eyes are more rare and look better on white people. In Brazil 50% of people requesting sperm donor want semen from a person with blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, badamj, 5.5psl and 2 others
here some women say that brown eyes are better just because the tiktok video features an ethnic looking men so these people suggest he would look better with brown eyes.

just stick to reality OP. Blue eyes are more rare and look better on white people. In Brazil 50% of people requesting sperm donor want semen from a person with blue eyes.
They are not rare in west. Stop this cope. Everyone and their mother have colored eyes here. Its nothing special.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, IndraBC and sub5inchcel
They are not rare in west. Stop this cope. Everyone and their mother have colored eyes here. Its nothing special.
i think he is talking about light blue eyes

they are as rare as pure green eyes but both mogs (look ian somerhalder)

daily blue/green eyes are overrated, 0 gain

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 23157
I am sorry, my comment expressed some level of "localism"
blue eyes in white people are only "rare" in Southern Italy, Iberian Peninsula, Greece/Albania

however in Italy green eyes are very frequent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 22623
I’ve been complimented on my eye colour on several occassions, even though I live in nordicuck and blue eyes are kinda common

I think as long as they’re not dull blue/dark blue but have some “reflection” (idk how to express it), it can be a halo for some???

Wouldn’t that mean the other 50% want semen from a person with brown eyes?

Wouldn’t that mean the other 50% want semen from a person with brown eyes?
remember that white people are a minority in brazil

It’s equivalent to a few guys saying 300lb landwhales > 140lb gigastacey… Yet if they had the choice irl they would 100% choose the gigastacey.

Come on guys calm down and stop coping pls

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC