Could this be the one?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Previously I encountered a cuckoo bitch who threatened to cut any girl she saw me with and then herself, before moving to France and saying she will wait for me.

Now, after forgetting about a pretty sexy half-turk girl for the past month or two, she pops up to me saying how much she misses me since I left sixth form last week. Meanwhile, she was calling me perfect in everyway, saying how I would have made her party so much more and that I could've stayed at her house. Then talked about how she wants to have kids in her mid-twenties and called me baby on several occasions.

If I calculated correctly she went from roughly a 6 in IOIs to an 8 and I'm not about to turn her down. She must've noticed the changes I've been making recently or maybe because I stopped messaging her last time she thinks I'm statusmaxxed.

From here on out it's low-inhib frauding. Wish me luck boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
She sounds like a fascinating yandere gf. I would go for her if I were you I have a thing for crazy bitches

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and RichardSpencel
No such thing as “the one” unless you’re referring to the girl you’re going to lose your virginity too. In that case, go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
No such thing as “the one” unless you’re referring to the girl you’re going to lose your virginity too. In that case, go for it.
How was the gym today

Why don't you like her?

Fuck it's hard to be on this site with u slayers.
Incels.is had its problems but at least I didn't get reminded how No one is a big a loser as me every second post.
Cope,the cashier Said hi to me today,she's the one.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
That’s what I meant ?

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
How was the gym today
Good bro, hit shoulders and working on my overhead press. Want to get to a 225 one rep max in the next month or two.

Previously I encountered a cuckoo bitch who threatened to cut any girl she saw me with and then herself, before moving to France and saying she will wait for me.

Now, after forgetting about a pretty sexy half-turk girl for the past month or two, she pops up to me saying how much she misses me since I left sixth form last week. Meanwhile, she was calling me perfect in everyway, saying how I would have made her party so much more and that I could've stayed at her house. Then talked about how she wants to have kids in her mid-twenties and called me baby on several occasions.

If I calculated correctly she went from roughly a 6 in IOIs to an 8 and I'm not about to turn her down. She must've noticed the changes I've been making recently or maybe because I stopped messaging her last time she thinks I'm statusmaxxed.

From here on out it's low-inhib frauding. Wish me luck boyos.
Good luck bro, but be careful, the girl I wrote that massive thread about also told me that she would like to marry and have kids with me, so what can we learn from this? NOTHING these whores say matters, only their actions in real life matter.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Good bro, hit shoulders and working on my overhead press. Want to get to a 225 one rep max in the next month or two.
Damn 2pl8 ohp would be insane. You should tape it and put it here. Also what do you do to strengthen lower back. I hurt it doing heavy bent over rows

Good luck bro, but be careful, the girl I wrote that massive thread about also told me that she would like to marry and have kids with me, so what can we learn from this? NOTHING these whores say matters, only their actions in real life matter.
Damn that’s some bipolar shit. How long had you spoken to her when you said you wanted nothing more than to fuck her?
I hurt it doing heavy bent over rows
:f:

Damn that’s some bipolar shit. How long had you spoken to her when you said you wanted nothing more than to fuck her?
She used to text me at least once a week from like march 2017, at first I got the notion she wasn't interested but she told me she liked me in like December 2017, my bluepilled ass then started texting her first too, July 2018 I tell her I have no interest other than fucking her (I was sick and tired of her games and had recently become blackpilled).

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
No such thing as a unicorn ?

She used to text me at least once a week from like march 2017, at first I got the notion she wasn't interested but she told me she liked me in like December 2017, my bluepilled ass then started texting her first too, July 2018 I tell her I have no interest other than fucking her (I was sick and tired of her games and had recently become blackpilled).
Chad mentality. I’ve been taking to her on and off for a couple of months so I think I’ll just ask her on a date or something. I’m not low inhib enough to put forward fucking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Chad mentality. I’ve been taking to her on and off for a couple of months so I think I’ll just ask her on a date or something. I’m not low inhib enough to put forward fucking
Good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Damn 2pl8 ohp would be insane. You should tape it and put it here. Also what do you do to strengthen lower back. I hurt it doing heavy bent over rows
Yea man I will. I don’t know how to post vids on here though, tried putting my neck training but wouldn’t work lmao. Deadlifts mainly but pretty much any movement that incorporates your lower back. Barbell does are good because they require your lower back muscles, your form was probably off a bit. Also having a strong core helps your lower back support weight during these exercises.

By the way we need a new stickied thread IMO. One that’s dedicated to people’s progress in the gym, everyone will post their starting stats and lifts. When you hit a new pr or have made good gains update it/show a picture. We could also have competitions for certain lifts, may motivate more people.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, mojopin and Nibba
Yea man I will. I don’t know how to post vids on here though, tried putting my neck training but wouldn’t work lmao. Deadlifts mainly but pretty much any movement that incorporates your lower back. Barbell does are good because they require your lower back muscles, your form was probably off a bit. Also having a strong core helps your lower back support weight during these exercises.

By the way we need a new stickied thread IMO. One that’s dedicated to people’s progress in the gym, everyone will post their starting stats and lifts. When you hit a new pr or have made good gains update it/show a picture. We could also have competitions for certain lifts, may motivate more people.
I would just make a streamable video then link it here. And yeah I will probably start doing back raises on the ab benches or whatever they're called.

I would like that. Maybe u should make that thread and ask for a sticky

Sounds like a sick idea. Definitely make that thread and tag a mod to sticky it