Could this density be achievable with beard transplant??

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
2dcaaa971c7ae35dbc66991e51b30a27

Ageing is a looksmax for me jfl
FaceApp 1603728892200

Anybody know?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
So it gives normal-ish density? Do you think that's enough to reach Kratos's density?
Yeah I think you can tell them to focus on density and it may take more than one session but ultimately you might have to fraud it by growing it out to reach Kratos tier facial hair density. Normal fue should do it tbh just follow it up with PRP injections, massage with castor oil, and grow it out (length).

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: St. Even and MansNotHot
Yeah I think you can tell them to focus on density and it may take more than one session but ultimately you might have to fraud it by growing it out to reach Kratos tier facial hair density. Normal fue should do it tbh just follow it up with PRP injections, massage with castor oil, and grow it out (length).
Thank you for your help, i appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Thank you for your help, i appreciate it.
I'm coming here for my hair transplant after my 18th birthday, I already asked they can transplant if youre 18 and it's Turkey so good price, they do beard transplants as well check out

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Yes, even more, depending on the number of grafts used and your starting point

• +1
I'm coming here for my hair transplant after my 18th birthday, I already asked they can transplant if youre 18 and it's Turkey so good price, they do beard transplants as well check out
Pm me when you get it and talk to me about the results, i will get this probably in 1/2 years

• +1
I'll have it in 1.5 year so
When you are gonna have it, are you making a thread on here? I know it's too ahead in the future.
Anyways no problem mate i'm probably going in Turkey so thank you for suggesting them

When you are gonna have it, are you making a thread on here? I know it's too ahead in the future.
Anyways no problem mate i'm probably going in Turkey so thank you for suggesting them
Idk lol if I'll still be here then prolly yea

• +1
That density is achievable with Testosterone+minox, which is what im going to do, and my beard is dense already.
I see many people talking about HT for beard. First you got to be on minox for 1-2 years and see what density you can achieve. Roiding also increases body hair, probably in the beard region too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and Mouthbreath
yes beard transplants are giga lifefuel but only if youre going for this long extreme level beard otherwise you can see how its fake
sadly this. the density wont be large enough for a light stubble or shadow

• +1
So it gives normal-ish density? Do you think that's enough to reach Kratos's density?
I’ve never seen a beard transplant that doesn’t look like total shit. This guy isn’t an exception

• +1