Could this depression im experiencing be estrogen?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I've injected T 3 times, taking aromasin 25mg 3 times a week. Could it not be enough AI? Obviously no way to know unless I get blood test. For roidcels, does this sound like high E though: lower confidence, more forgetful, feeling depressed, irritable, lonely, and when driving I found myself driving very fast like I'm in a hurry, and my sex drive is higher than before.

Not estrogen but possibly a lack of testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Einon
does this sound like high E though: lower confidence, more forgetful, feeling depressed, irritable, lonely, and when driving I found myself driving very fast like I'm in a hurry, and my sex drive is higher than before.

Sounds like a regular friday to me tbh ngl

holy shit, ur taking alot of ai

ilower it to 25mg once a week

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
holy shit, ur taking alot of ai

ilower it to 25mg once a week
Fr? Maybe maybe my E is crashed lol. Really no way to know cuz I'm poorcel and can't afford to do a test.

Your shit is crashed boyo. Low E2 is just as bad (if not worse) as high E2 and will make you feel like shit.

Aromasin is strong AF and shouldn't be taken that often at that dose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
Fr? Maybe maybe my E is crashed lol. Really no way to know cuz I'm poorcel and can't afford to do a test.

your estrogen is for sure crashed.

lower it to 12.5mg 2x a week on pin days. and adjust from there.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Your shit is crashed boyo. Low E2 is just as bad (if not worse) as high E2 and will make you feel like shit.

Week 1 I started twice a week but decided to up it cuz I started to feel like shit and suspected I aromatized very heavily.. Might have added gas onto the fire lol

Week 1 I started twice a week but decided to up it cuz I started to feel like shit and suspected I aromatized very heavily.. Might have added gas onto the fire lol

The issue is that you took a potent AI dosage when your blood levels of T weren't high enough to justify its use. You should have cut the pill up in half.

Also, some people just don't aromatize as much as others. You're probably one of those people, thus taking an AI crashed your E2 from the jump.

• +1
dude did u even research this stuff? it takes 4 weeks to fully kick in, if you go overboard with ai the first 4 weeks which u did then obv your feel hella depressed etc.

usually its best to start with low ai then increase if needed. u went all out in the beginning when the test hasnt kicked in.

also fcking lol @buying 25mg pills.

12.5 are the only ones u shud buy

• +1
Imagine actually taking roid advice from zuzzcel

This, you need bits of estrogen

Imagine actually taking roid advice from zuzzcel
I'll be 25 in June and I have no bitch to share my life with. No cute texts throughout the day, no shared memories, no plans for our future etc. I've been craving a female companion so much lately, maybe my natty estrogen is out of whack srs. I just want a cute young GF with a nice butthole to cuddle at night and kiss all over

Can you fucks imagine how good it must feel to do real life shit with a cute girl such as getting food together, staying out all night just talking about the future, cooking together, etc. I would easily kill 1000 newborns just to have that experience.

But baldcels oldcels with no future prospects like me will never know those feels. I'm trapped in my own personal hell lads. I feel like I'm gonna snap any day now. 100% srs

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
I'll be 25 in June and I have no bitch to share my life with. No cute texts throughout the day, no shared memories, no plans for our future etc. I've been craving a female companion so much lately, maybe my natty estrogen is out of whack srs. I just want a cute young GF with a nice butthole to cuddle at night and kiss all over

Can you fucks imagine how good it must feel to do real life shit with a cute girl such as getting food together, staying out all night just talking about the future, cooking together, etc. I would easily kill 1000 newborns just to have that experience.

But baldcels oldcels with no future prospects like me will never know those feels. I'm trapped in my own personal hell lads. I feel like I'm gonna snap any day now. 100% srs
wgzbAvQ.png

dude did u even research this stuff? it takes 4 weeks to fully kick in, if you go overboard with ai the first 4 weeks which u did then obv your feel hella depressed etc.

usually its best to start with low ai then increase if needed. u went all out in the beginning when the test hasnt kicked in.

also fcking lol @buying 25mg pills.

12.5 are the only ones u shud buy
I read nothing about correct AI dosage. Laziness on my part tbh
The issue is that you took a potent AI dosage when your blood levels of T weren't high enough to justify its use. You should have cut the pill up in half.

Also, some people just don't aromatize as much as others. You're probably one of those people, thus taking an AI crashed your E2 from the jump.
I'm lowering it to 12.5mg twice a week. Thanks for your help bro

By any chance would you know how to determine if I'm one of those people?

By any chance would you know how to determine if I'm one of those people?

Not really, this is sort of trial and error. Get bloodtests if you really care about it.

• +1