could u legit get this from push-ups only?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
IMG 1678
IMG 1679

i go gym way more optimal but genuinely curious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, Aero and 3 others
@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ltsOver
you cant even look like that natty with optimal diet/working out 5 days a week in gym max passion,any1 who says otherwise is coping

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Lonenely sigma, butterworld and 8 others
you cant even look like that natty with optimal diet/working out 5 days a week in gym max passion,any1 who says otherwise is coping
jfl at subhuman genes if you can’t achieve that natty
it’s basically DYEL

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, Aero and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, alriodai, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
Could, but pushups mainly work your chest. But the chest gains aren’t impressive and look naturally achievable.
his physique mainly seems to be decent chest + abs + very lean. maybe shoulder also.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver and moreroidsmoredates
Probably not, his side delts, back and biceps seem pretty developed but I have no idea how much he weights here so maybe you could develop the chest/tricep and front delts to this with push up variations only
push-ups + some dumbbells could do it tbh. back doesn’t seem too good imo. but side delt and bi easily with dumbells

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, FartMaxxer and 1 other person
Could, but pushups mainly work your chest. But the chest gains aren’t impressive and look naturally achievable.

Wow you’re retarded.
jfl at subhuman genes if you can’t achieve that natty
it’s basically DYEL
he was not natty in fight club if you think you can look like this from natty lifting your delsuonal,if you get anywhere near this anmount of muscle naturally you wouldnt have as lean abs/muscle it will look more bloated,his abs and shoulders give it away instantly
this is brad natural please stop the cope omg look at difference

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, coisbhai, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
View attachment 2984879 he was not natty in fight club if you think you can look like this from natty lifting your delsuonal,if you get anywhere near this anmount of muscle naturally you wouldnt have as lean abs/muscle it will look more bloated,his abs and shoulders give it away instantly View attachment 2984886 this is brad natural please stop the cope omg look at difference
Spare your words son. I’ve been in bodybuilding gyms seeing naturals look similar to that.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, coisbhai and appealmaxed
View attachment 2984879 he was not natty in fight club if you think you can look like this from natty lifting your delsuonal,if you get anywhere near this anmount of muscle naturally you wouldnt have as lean abs/muscle it will look more bloated,his abs and shoulders give it away instantly View attachment 2984886 this is brad natural please stop the cope omg look at difference
he literally gets called skinny in interviews. he weighed 68kg in fight club. training for 6 months or less or even just getting newbie gains will give you his physique. even if he just lean down from the photo you just showed it would look similar to his fight club physique. couple that with 5months of gym and u got fight club physique

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ltsOver
i’m genuinely in shock u think he took stuff to look like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver and Juandigomigo22
he literally gets called skinny in interviews. he weighed 68kg in fight club. training for 6 months or less or even just getting newbie gains will give you his physique. even if he just lean down from the photo you just showed it would look similar to his fight club physique. couple that with 5months of gym and u got fight club physique
this is literally him skinny+gymmaxed look at difference

i’m genuinely in shock u think he took stuff to look like that jfl
im in shock you think you can look like that with push ups or even questioning it

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver and FartMaxxer
im in shock you think you can look like that with push ups or even questioning it
he looks DYEL
look at interviews, the lady said “are you sure your eating enough you look too skinny” jfl
people who roid don’t look too skinny

• +1
@ConfusedBolivian

• +1
he looks DYEL
look at interviews, the lady said “are you sure your eating enough you look too skinny” jfl
people who roid don’t look too skinny
you probs think this is natty too right>?

you probs think this is natty too right>?

in what world is that a similar amount of muscle mass jfl
you’ve underestimated how much muscle can be built naturally
id recommend you watch this guy, well respected roid head in fitness industry.

if you can’t achieve that physique in a year natty bro im sorry its over

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, BadmanPlayer and 2 others

4.45 seconds he explains @leanmaxx74

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver, kawaiicat1234 and BadmanPlayer
lmaoo

Attachments

• 1718573505505.png
    1718573505505.png
    141 KB · Views: 0
his looks doesn’t discredit his knowledge or information
also over if that’s how u base knowledge
imma start asking ramirez for optimal diet jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, kawaiicat1234 and 3 others
and pull ups yes

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
his looks doesn’t discredit his knowledge or information
also over if that’s how u base knowledge
imma start asking ramirez for optimal diet jfl
noo i was just showing how funny his build looks no hate at all i know hes smart,buty im just showing how unaestetic most of steroid users look even compared to brads build in the first picture,frame means way more

• +1
noo i was just showing how funny his build looks no hate at all i know hes smart,buty im just showing how unaestetic most of steroid users look even compared to brads build in the first picture,frame means way more
oh yes for sure, many look like ass and aged as fuck.
frame most improtajr
no point in muscle if ass frame

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, kawaiicat1234 and 2 others
I think I'm a few kg larger and I have only been doing knuckle pushups for my triceps-chest

I have dumbbells for other stuff but due to my wrist injury I can not work triceps with them

• +1
oh yes for sure, many look like ass and aged as fuck.
frame most improtajr
no point in muscle if ass frame
like if your limbs are not long/balanced neck length and obviously wide shoulders you will look stupid asf gymmaxed

• +1
I think I'm a few kg larger and I have only been doing knuckle pushups for my triceps-chest

I have dumbbells for other stuff but due to my wrist injury I can not work triceps with them
u got more muscle mass?

also r there benefits to doing knuckle pushups to regular, on rest days i feel giga unproductive so i rep pushups lol

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, kawaiicat1234 and 1 other person
u got more muscle mass?

also r there benefits to doing knuckle pushups to regular, on rest days i feel giga unproductive so i rep pushups lol
the benefit is that u can train wrist stability and go a tiny bit deeper

like I said, I have a wrist injury, and I cant bend my wrist. It's something I do out of having no choice

the downside is you can not do other pushups variations that easily, for example attempting 1 hand pushups seems really hard to stabilize on your one hand

also I have a lot of scar tissue and dark pigmentation skin on my knuckles because of it, looks kinda gross

• +1

Do you look like this ?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Dumb nigger who’s never left your computer, holy shit, your average black 14 yr old looks like that, you must look like shit to even have that thought cross your mind

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and cannotbeasked
yeah not even remotely impressive just lean jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and appealmaxed
Only with good genetics

Good, in an underlying shit sense.

Not yet, still trying to make money. How close are you?
I have my second appointment with my maxfac surgeon next week.

I tested positive on the sleep apnea test and they concluded that I had a light form of it.

I doubt if they will perform bimax on me with such a light case, but I hope for the best. Otherwise I’ll have to wageslave and flyover. Which would be brutal.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Hell yah you can

• +1
if u actually think u need roids to look like that just fucking kill yourself it took me 6 months to look better than that with only pushups and pullups altho i did just progressively overload

I have my second appointment with my maxfac surgeon next week.

I tested positive on the sleep apnea test and they concluded that I had a light form of it.

I doubt if they will perform bimax on me with such a light case, but I hope for the best. Otherwise I’ll have to wageslave and flyover. Which would be brutal.
I wish you luck. Hope everything goes well, you'll ascend hard bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
yes i do might have to pull ups tho and a little more for arms you don't have to tho have to work back tho

• +1