Could wearing a fat suit help you lose weight?

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Bronze
Would your body sense the extra weight, insulation, softness etc, think it has more fat than it does, and burn more fat/make less fat?
A similar theory, if you constantly tuck your chin in to make a constant double chin will the body sense what seems to be a build up of fat at your chin and start burning more chin fat/making less chin fat, thus helping you get a more chiseled jawline in the long run? You could tuck your chin in whenever at home and whenever you go outside you use normal posture and then look super good.

It’s like how people anglefraud by tiling your face up and out in order to make their jawline look better than it is, except you could get the same effects with just normal posture because you made tucking your chin in your “new normal”, and having normal posture is now like jutting your jaw out for you.

We already see evidence that this could potentially work by the fact that we see the opposite effect happening to people with nerd neck. Because of their constant jutting when they have normal posture they get a double chin. Hypothetically if you went to the opposite extreme you would get the same result but reversed.

This is retarded nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal and (In)CelibatePsycho2
Mfs will do anything but eat a bit less

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50CeI, KT-34, axm and 6 others
Mfs will do anything but eat a bit less
Eating less alone for weight loss is not ideal. It means less muscle, and can lead to suboptimal micronutrient intake. It’s the main fat loss method but we should try to find ways to supplement it if we can

Wear a weighted vest and a coat bro, it doesn't need to be a fat suit JFL.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and (In)CelibatePsycho2
This is retarded nigger
.org niggers will inject chemicals into their face to lose a few molecules of fat and then two minutes later tell me to just “eat less” when I try discussing a new noninvasive weight loss method

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paveldurovreal and cromagnon
Just wear a sweater or multiple layers genius

What do you eat in a day?
I eat eggs, yogurt, and drink milk every day. I also eat various fruits, meats, and carbohydrates like potatoes or bread. I should probably eat less bread. I don’t eat a lot of vegetables.

Last edited:
I eat eggs, yogurt, and drink milk every day. I also eat various fruits, meats, and carbohydrates like potatoes or bread. I should probably eat less bread. I don’t eat a lot of vegetables.
Whenever raisins are available a eat a bunch, I transheart raisins they are so good, I would rather eat raisins than chocolate even if they had equivalent health impacts

Last edited:
.org niggers will inject chemicals into their face to lose a few molecules of fat and then two minutes later tell me to just “eat less” when I try discussing a new noninvasive weight loss method
Fat dissolvers and losing weight are a completely different concept. People who use fat dissolvers are often already lean.

similar theory, if you constantly tuck your chin in to make a constant double chin will the body sense what seems to be a build up of fat at your chin and start burning more chin fat/making less chin fat, thus helping you get a more chiseled jawline in the long run?
Its not even fat usually but skin, the cause is shit bones

Eating less alone for weight loss is not ideal. It means less muscle, and can lead to suboptimal micronutrient intake. It’s the main fat loss method but we should try to find ways to supplement it if we can
You're tiring yourself with all those details when the solution for litteraly thousands of years was to workout more while eating slightly less

You're tiring yourself with all those details when the solution for litteraly thousands of years was to workout more while eating slightly less
Then why do people use fat dissolvers

Fat dissolvers and losing weight are a completely different concept. People who use fat dissolvers are often already lean.
?? And? My method , if it works, can be used by lean people, can it not?

The psychological stuff is bs but the weight technically works even though it’s stupid. I just put 10-25 kg in a backpack and take a walk (5km+) best thing I’ve ever bone for fat loss and rapidly builds core muscles

• Hmm...
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
?? And? My method , if it works, can be used by lean people, can it not?
I didn't comment on your method. But regardless, no, the only way you'd lose weight from wearing a fat suit is the fact your body will have to exert more energy to actually hold yourself up, there will be no psychological impact that will make you cut faster.

I didn't comment on your method. But regardless, no, the only way you'd lose weight from wearing a fat suit is the fact your body will have to exert more energy to actually hold yourself up, there will be no psychological impact that will make you cut faster.
Niggas do anything but lose weight. I feel bad for you retards who just can’t eat less

Why reply to my post, I didn't say that.
Sorry I replied To your post because I realised that this guy asks stupid questions it was directed to him

• Love it
Reactions: aids