Could you become successful with an average IQ?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Title

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, n9wiff, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, normie_joe, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
You have below average iq

You can only become successful with an average iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23 and CoreSchizo
You have below average iq
That was like a 30 minute neurologist IQ test, but I did a full evaluation, and my overall IQ is 102, which is average.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and NZb6Air
you can become successful even with a below average iq, some examples: ishowspeed, adin ross, caseoh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and N1666
your prolly never read a single thing about iq
your dum, dum people should listen to smart people, listen to me little bratty lap dog, alr ?

depends on where you measure ur success and what ur naturally good at

ur life is gonna be overall harder

i think the only two good careers that don’t require any iq are entertainment and day trading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and CoreSchizo
I am 84 IQ. OvER for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded?, halloweed and 2 others
depends on where you measure ur success and what ur naturally good at

ur life is gonna be overall harder

i think the only two good careers that don’t require any iq are entertainment and day trading
bro talking straight out of his nigger ass, 102 is enough for any hard science career my nigger

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, Costcosuperstore, noobs and 1 other person
iq doesnt matter it depends whether you're jewish or if the jews want to use you or not

it's the most important thing in life and the best predictor of life success
Hopefully, I can improve my score. The evaluation center diagnosed me with nonverbal learning disorder, so they will work with me to help rewire my brain. They said I might score 10-15 points higher since that's my main challenge and IQ tests are based heavily on visual diagrams.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
Mirin my avi

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo
bro talking straight out of his nigger ass, 102 is enough for any hard science career my nigger
IMG 5737
IMG 5738
im looking at the avg iq for each career

that means ur likely to fail and struggle a lot more based on ur deviation

View attachment 3099857
im looking at the avg iq for each career

that means ur likely to fail and struggle a lot more based on ur deviation
nope the average iq for a phd chemist in the US east cost is 115, i did work on this

• +1
Reactions: noobs and CoreSchizo
Hopefully, I can improve my score. The evaluation center diagnosed me with nonverbal learning disorder, so they will work with me to help rewire my brain. They said I might score 10-15 points higher since that's my main challenge and IQ tests are based heavily on visual diagrams.
Did you only take one? and it depends heavily on the center btw, they need enough test takers in X window to normalize the results

• +1
Statistics show that higher than average iq is correlated to lower salaries.
Reason: higher iq people will exceed peers in early school years, despite minimal work. This lack of learning how to study due to already achieving in school without studying, later on translates to less absorption of curricula content which is vital for having good grades, regardless of iq. This in turn leads to lower paying jobs on average. So a short answer to your question would be no, unless you want to pursue something more entrepreneurial.

Did you only take one? and it depends heavily on the center btw, they need enough test takers in X window to normalize the results
I was there for a total of 8 hours, spread out over the week obviously. They made me take tests on academics, attention, spatial skills, verbal IQ, sarcasm, and facial expressions everything bro.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yeah

Define success in your opinion though first? Lots of money? Harder. Happy + having a family? Sure.

I was there for a total of 8 hours, spread out over the week obviously. They made me take tests on academics, attention, spatial skills, verbal IQ, sarcasm, and facial expressions everything bro.
do you have trouble reading maps and analog clocks and shit?

all 126iq, i'd bet my hand
No lol. You would think that they were at first sight but when you look into their fuck ups it’s hard to believe they have iq over 100.
Example being when Adin Ross gave 2 million to a black thug without contract or anything of the sort, caseoh resorting to overplaying the fat jokes, making him seem like a try hard, which was ultimately his demise and why you no longer hear about him, ishowspeed possibly has a higher iq, but he is black. A study from the 2000’s revealed the average iq of an African American is 85 which is significantly lower than average, we have to assume he either has a good team around him, or he is an anomaly, the latter is most likely.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Yeah

Define success in your opinion though first? Lots of money? Harder. Happy + having a family? Sure.
You make more than enough money to support multiple kids and a wife, while still having plenty left over, is how I would define success.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
No lol. You would think that they were at first sight but when you look into their fuck ups it’s hard to believe they have iq over 100.
Example being when Adin Ross gave 2 million to a black thug without contract or anything of the sort, caseoh resorting to overplaying the fat jokes, making him seem like a try hard, which was ultimately his demise and why you no longer hear about him, ishowspeed possibly has a higher iq, but he is black. A study from the 2000’s revealed the average iq of an African American is 85 which is significantly lower than average, we have to assume he either has a good team around him, or he is an anomaly, the latter is most likely.
all 126iq, i'd bet my hand
i just checked adin ross has 96 iq and speed has 105, they are the only i checked for

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Good jobs for typically iq'd individuals

* Day trader
* Prep cook
* Basketball coach
* Rap music producer
* Jew stuff
* Neurosurgeon
* Looksmax moderator

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
You make more than enough money to support multiple kids and a wife, while still having plenty left over, is how I would define success.
Then it'll take alot of effort to have alot of disposable income while raiding a family with multiple kids

STEM is famously dogshit for getting rich:forcedsmile: unless you publish papers that distinguish yourself from most other scientists.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
i just checked adin ross has 96 iq and speed has 105, they are the only i checked for
obviously fake, you have to take a serious long test in a reputable center for real assessment

STEM is famously dogshit for getting rich:forcedsmile: unless you publish papers that distinguish yourself from most other scientists.
life success is stable job with peaceful family life retard not 85 million dollars :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Doesn’t really mean much if you don’t put in the work or effort. My iq is 120 which is well above average, yet there’s people I know who have below average iqs who have more to show than I do.

• +1
life success is stable job with peaceful family life retard not 85 million dollars :soy:
You don't have a stable income in the sciences. You literally have to convince companies and governments to give you grants.

Are you stupid? Do you not how academia works?

You don't have a stable income in the sciences. You literally have to convince companies and governments to give you grants.

Are you stupid? Do you not how academia works?
bruh stop tagging me if u're retarded

Definitely. But successful usually not in the sphere of science, and etc. you can become a successful mma fighter for example, or boxing, they are millionaires. Prime example is Muhammad Ali

• +1