Could you fix jowls with PDOs

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I think it’s just my bone structure, ngl.
Then they aren’t jowls. Jowls have to do with skin elasticity and won’t be fixed by PDO if it’s your bone structure

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and cromagnon
Then they aren’t jowls. Jowls have to do with skin elasticity and won’t be fixed by PDO if it’s your bone structure
I honestly have no idea what it is. Bone structure or me just being a skinny fat chubster. Though I thought fat covered up things like jowls and smile lines

I’m debloating rn to see.

I honestly have no idea what it is. Bone structure or me just being a skinny fat chubster. Though I thought fat covered up things like jowls and smile lines

I’m debloating rn to see.
leanmaxx and report back, face fat will only fill these things out if you have such low skin elasticity that it wouldn’t bounce back in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Probably filler is best but I would look into why you have sagging skin at such a young age first
Either way i think if it is not an issue of fat it’s just genetics. My mom has always had pretty saggy skin as far as I could remember so it could def be that.

I’m planning to just treat it with PDOs if debloating doesn’t work out since I’ve already done stuff like lipolab in the past.

But I’ll still see what debloating gets me. Hopefully good results.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Either way i think if it is not an issue of fat it’s just genetics. My mom has always had pretty saggy skin as far as I could remember so it could def be that.

I’m planning to just treat it with PDOs if debloating doesn’t work out since I’ve already done stuff like lipolab in the past.

But I’ll still see what debloating gets me. Hopefully good results.
Did the debloat work?