Could you please help analyse my potential Height growth and my epiphyseal plate closure. I have MRI's and x-rays in the post for more detail.

A

AmiCooked?

Iron
I managed to obtain some of my x ray information and il post the dates of when they are taken .For additional information my Father is almost 5'11 and my mom is 5'3, all my sisters are between 5'5 and 5'7.5. Im currently between 5'10 and 5'9 and have barely grown an inch the past 2 years i think .Most of my facial hair and other body hair such as some chest hair ,armpit hair etc came from the ages of 17-19 (im 19 right now turning 20 in a few months). Since my growth plates in the wrist are basically fused i was wondering how much height potential i may have (I was told the ones in the leg and spine close later). Most of my growth happened from 14 to 17 i would say .

Knee 2019
Leg 2019 14

These are 2 images of my right leg and knee in 2019 when i was 14 , the plates can be seen here

Wrist aug 2023

Here is my left wrist august 2023 (about to turn 19 in 4 few months)
here is a link to an mri scan of it from Sept 2023

MRI from Nov 2023

2 MRI's from Dec 2023 ( there are differences in clarity)
MRI from July 2024 , the image bellow this is also from 2024 july

Jul 20230

If you want other info about me for more context do ask .I don't know to what extent my plates have been closed , I don't have recent images of my knees ,the only reason i have these of the wrist is cos i had surgery on it recently . But if anyone here who might be more medically literate and could maybe tell how much potential i have by considering these images, time gaps from 2019 to 2024 and the fact that I have cross sectional MRI scan to see the growth plates much better and if they are likely closed in my legs and spine as well by now

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
theyre open but doesnt mean you will grow,i took hgh+ai my plates were open and diiidnt grow much heightmaxxing is cope after 12 years old

• +1
Reactions: matt142
0.5 inch at best but if i had to bet my life i think its over and 5'10 isnt bad height if ur atleast MTN, but one of ur sister who is 5'7 is tall for ur family and u would have been 5'9 to 5'11 anyways based on parents height

theyre open but doesnt mean you will grow,i took hgh+ai my plates were open and diiidnt grow much heightmaxxing is cope after 12 years old

When you said they are open were you referring to my wrist scan or the knee scan cos there is a 5 year difference between them

0.5 inch at best but if i had to bet my life i think its over and 5'10 isnt bad height if ur atleast MTN, but one of ur sister who is 5'7 is tall for ur family and u would have been 5'9 to 5'11 anyways based on parents height
Yeah I'm the youngest and my sister who is 5'7 is the second youngest so I thought id grow to be taller .I got really fat during covid i peaked at almost 90 kg but i was 80 -85 kg most of the time so i feel like the excess fat may have lead to more estrogenic release earlier and caused my plates to potentially start closing earlier as a result.

Yeah I'm the youngest and my sister who is 5'7 is the second youngest so I thought id grow to be taller .I got really fat during covid i peaked at almost 90 kg but i was 80 -85 kg most of the time so i feel like the excess fat may have lead to more estrogenic release earlier and caused my plates to potentially start closing earlier as a result.
You are probably done. 1-2cm at best