could you realistically drop 4lbs fat in 2-3 weeks?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
4lbs ish in 2-3 weeks possible? quicker possible?
talking about pure fat, not including water weight
and without drug help of DNP, or Clenbuterol etc

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, N1666 and 3 others
you can do that in two weeks maybe even 1

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, LegitUser, Pandora and 1 other person
I lost 15 pounds one time when I was sick. A lot of it was probably water weight, but not all of them for sure. Plus you have 1 month, not 2weeks, so overall it's possible.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Pandora and appealmaxed
I lost 15 pounds one time when I was sick. A lot of it was probably water weight, but not all of them for sure. Plus you have 1 month, not 2weeks, so overall it's possible.
a month for what? u know my time schedule?, mirin tbh jfl

you right tho, but i feel like better to get the fat loss out the way, then just be healthy and maintain the other 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, not__cel, ltsOver and 1 other person
You can do that in a week easily just eat 1000 or less a day for a week and you'll drop that

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Pandora and appealmaxed
a month for what? u know my time schedule?, mirin tbh jfl

you right tho, but i feel like better to get the fat loss out the way, then just be healthy and maintain the other 2 weeks
Sorry I thought the title said 1 month.

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver and appealmaxed
You can do that in a week easily just eat 1000 or less a day for a week and you'll drop that
800-1000 cals for a week drops roughly 4lbs fat in a week? will it fuck up my metabolism?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and ltsOver
4lbs of fat is approximately 9000kcal that a 1000kcal deficit for 14 days considering muscle loss and the initial glycogen loss in muscles and liver.

You won't nuke your metabolism with that deficit for this short time. But refeed properly after the 2 weeks. Carb load etc..

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and appealmaxed
Nah it won't you can probably lose even more than just 4 if you train hard but youll be hungry
ops on 3 day water fast?
shouldn’t hurt metabolism and should lose fat also
will break fast without binging also

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver, Pandora and 1 other person
1lb of fat is 3500 calories. Assuming you burn 2000 calories a day, you can burn 1lb of fat in 1 day and three quarters (3/4.) That is if you starve yourself. So burning 4lbs of fat would take a minimum of 7 days.

I do not recommend crash dieting, because it will only make you look worse. Looks play in part with health, and even if you do manage to achieve your goal, you will be damaging your longevity.

At a healthy 300-500 calorie deficit you can stand to lose 0.6-1lb of fat a week, respectively. This does not include your loss of water weight and glycogen which is typically between 3-5 pounds lost for normal people. You do lose muscle when cutting weight, but that is residual if you know what you are doing.

If you do not want to lose muscle while performing a weight cut, shift your calorie composition to prioritize protein. Getting 2.0-2.2g per kilogram of bodyweight in protein and continuing to exercise will minimize muscle catabolism (muscle loss.) Also minimize stress, have good friends, and sleep well.

Remember to burn bright, but long.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Pandora
4lbs ish in 2-3 weeks possible? quicker possible?
talking about pure fat, not including water weight
and without drug help of DNP, or Clenbuterol etc
I can lose 10 lbs in one week. It’s called raw carnivore.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
how large of deficit we talking roughly?
probably like 500-700 but if u use a calorie calculator and put in ur details and shit it will give you the maintenance u need to lose how much weight u wanna lose

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
probably like 500-700 but if u use a calorie calculator and put in ur details and shit it will give you the maintenance u need to lose how much weight u wanna lose
much appreciated brother

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, ltsOver and axttt_
1000 cal deficient will give you 2lbs/week of actual mass loss (your weight will drop more due to less water weight). I would recommend just doing that, I have done 1400/cal a day cuts and been generally okay, eating more protein and fiber (your strength in the gym will drop drastically, but it's not from muscle loss but more from the lack of energy in the muscles).