couldn't sleep at all last night

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Went to bed at 1 am and couldn't go to sleep until 6 am. this has never happened to me and I was paranoid because I swore I felt something touch my leg.

its over for insomniacels

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
i have insomnia, fucking sucks

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
For not sleeping? Or are you psychotic
Every time I close my eyes in a dark room, I start seeing things if I focus. It starts with colors, then geometric shapes, then motion, and then objects, and then things become indistinguishable from reality. If I'm hyper and I go to bed, I find it very hard not to give into these hallucinations. Normally, I just fall asleep without problems. If you press your eyeballs into your skull, you'll start seeing colors and all that, but I don't have to do that and it's more intense for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Every time I close my eyes in a dark room, I start seeing things if I focus. It starts with colors, then geometric shapes, then motion, and then objects, and then things become indistinguishable from reality. If I'm hyper and I go to bed, I find it very hard not to give into these hallucinations. Normally, I just fall asleep without problems. If you press your eyeballs into your skull, you'll start seeing colors and all that, but I don't have to do that and it's more intense for me.
I remember when I had insomnia, lasted for 6 months, once spend 4 days without any sleep. I eventually recovered by myself. But yeah I felt terrible, just rotting at night watching anime

I remember when I had insomnia, lasted for 6 months, once spend 4 days without any sleep. I eventually recovered by myself. But yeah I felt terrible, just rotting at night watching anime
I don't have insomnia, but my brain really likes to fuck with me, give me a random adrenaline rushes when I try to fall asleep.

I don't have insomnia, but my brain really likes to fuck with me, give me a random adrenaline rushes when I try to fall asleep.
That's how I felt the first day of my Insomnia, I remember I ate a lot of white rice at night tho.

Last night was the first night I managed to get 8 hours of sleep in 3 years!

It will happen again today Inshallah

That's how I felt the first day of my Insomnia, I remember I ate a lot of white rice at night tho.
Ever felt like you were dying when trying to fall asleep? Sometimes I feel like I'm having a heart attack the exact moment I am falling asleep and then I have to pull myself out of that state by waking up abruptly.

Ever felt like you were dying when trying to fall asleep? Sometimes I feel like I'm having a heart attack the exact moment I am falling asleep and then I have to pull myself out of that state by waking up abruptly.
Probably but can't remember :( I hope you get better bro eat your vegetables and stay hydrated.

Probably but can't remember :( I hope you get better bro eat your vegetables and stay hydrated.
All this crazy stuff happens like twice a month, and the other nights I sleep 9 hours consistently, so it's fine.

All this crazy stuff happens like twice a month, and the other nights I sleep 9 hours consistently, so it's fine.
I can't imagine seeing things that aren't there, specially if they are frightening, I would kill myself eventually.

insomniac
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A