Couldnt stop caging at this retarded bluepilled normie yesterday

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
I'm already pretty well acquainted with this kid and find him pretty annoying tbh, but this shit was pure blackpill cagefuel

We were sitting at the bus stop and he starts talking about this girl he likes and how she's friendzoned his ass multiple times. He showed me insta dms of him asking her out like 7 or 8 different times JFL and each time the exact same reply was "we're such good friends I don't wanna ruin what we have." He proceeds to go on this bluepilled incel rage rant about him always being friends with girls to try to get them to like him, and abt how it never works, and that he's just gonna keep trying :forcedsmile: the girl is a chubby LTB too, I couldn't stop caging after I left. Normies have if so bad nowadays it's actually funny asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, NFA PB, Cheesyrumble and 8 others
Let him rot and betabuxx a whore LTB wife and raise kids that aren't his.
3189781 76F1666C 4343 472B A13E CCDEE7985F0E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, litaz, MoggerGaston and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
@forevergymcelling should I brutally blackpill this idiot normie? it might make him kill himself ngl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 22126
Ltbs have so many simps man
6759BB43 1442 4328 B588 D46E1E961943

I was talking to this obese muslim arab 15yo on wizz and she literally gets like 100 dms daily from guys

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: NFA PB, Cheesyrumble, Looks234 and 5 others
@forevergymcelling should I brutally blackpill this idiot normie? it might make him kill himself ngl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Brutalize him :lul:

Download Tinder on his phone and set up a Maherfish

The less simps the better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23848
View attachment 1983727
I was talking to this obese muslim arab 15yo on wizz and she literally gets like 100 dms daily from guys
I have a fat whore from yubo on my snap and she brags about hundreds of truecels adding her on snap and acts like a celebrity on her story. pure cagefuel, the only reason I don’t unadd her cause it’s hilarious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Looks234, Deleted member 19297 and 3 others
Brutalize him :lul:

Download Tinder on his phone and set up a Maherfish

The less simps the better
:lul::lul: I should do this
I didn't have the heart to tell him I've never been friends with a girl without it leading somewhere romantically, I think he might have ERed on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I have a fat whore from yubo on my snap and she brags about hundreds of truecels adding her on snap and acts like a celebrity on her story. pure cagefuel, the only reason I don’t unadd her cause it’s hilarious.
Check pm

View attachment 1983727

That's what I'm talking about. You're competing with hundreds or even thousands of other men.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity