couldnt you avoid orbital fat loss while using latisse by:

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Levantlet
By:

-putting it on in the morning (because going to bed with it will cause it to get everywhere when u roll around)

- putting vaseline on ur under eyes to create a physical barrier between the latisse and ur skin

-using a teeny tiny amount on a spooley

i dont see whats so hard

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and fatweewee123
try it i guess but some users have seen orbital fat loss from it even though they only used it on their nose for the slimming effects so not sure any of that would really work

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
some users have seen orbital fat loss from it even though they only used it on their nose for the slimming effects
damn wtf, any specific threads u can link??

damn wtf, any specific threads u can link??
idk why i said "some", it was one guy

cba finding it but it was recent so should be easy to find

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and mnbvcxz
what if i rub latisse on my face and get hollow cheeks

No there's literally no way around it.

Drink raw milk to thicken your eyebrows instead

He shou Wu also works

No sides

No there's literally no way around it.

Drink raw milk to thicken your eyebrows instead

He shou Wu also works

No sides
i drink raw milk and see no difference in eyebrows

most of its just fear mongering, ive only seen old women complaining about fat loss. I just use Vaseline on my undereyes when I apply it and I don’t apply it to my lower lashes

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
i drink raw milk and see no difference in eyebrows
I drank raw milk and see a difference

Also stop fapping.. that ruins your eyebrows density

I don’t apply it to my lower lashes
do u still see lower lash growth tho? I need that the most, also where did u get ur latisse indiamart doesnt seem like a good source

• +1
Reactions: N1666
do u still see lower lash growth tho? I need that the most, also where did u get ur latisse indiamart doesnt seem like a good source
Yes, I’ve seen significant growth on my lower lashes. It’s like the lower lashes responded more than the upper. Alldaychemist is the most reliable source, but I use tretinoin world as they did next day delivery. They are more on the expensive side but I didn’t really care as I didn’t want to wait.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Yes, I’ve seen significant growth on my lower lashes. It’s like the lower lashes responded more than the upper. Alldaychemist is the most reliable source, but I use tretinoin world as they did next day delivery. They are more on the expensive side but I didn’t really care as I didn’t want to wait.
How much did u pay for urs

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I don’t think so bc it goes systematic