Count your blessings , being just below average looking is still better than having a fatal disease.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

🚩卐 Dharmic heathen 卐
Life is uncertain, everything is not perfect nor permanent.
Chads come and go , Chads can have cancers , Chads can get corona.
You should be thankful that you are healthy , you are intelligent enough to read and comprehend blackpill, you have a roof over your head and you have food in your bowl. You don't have bullets flying over your head.

Count your blessings , life is precious. Don't waste your time here.
Looksmaxx ,NTmaxx ,CareerMaxx , ascend ,fuck chick and then leave this shithole.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9380 and Copeful
I could have been good looking and without a fatal disease 2 :woke:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wasted and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I don't see how.

'Just compare yourself with the bottom 1% bro, you are doing great in comparison. How nice is it to be a slave, you still have food, shelter and you can wagie wagie for the jews. Be happy'

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Copeful, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Always try to be the best in everything

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, sytyl and Deleted member 9380
dont think so

'Just compare yourself with the bottom 1% bro, you are doing great in comparison. How nice is it to be a slave, you still have food, shelter and you can wagie wagie for the jews. Be happy'
What are you trying to argue? OP is correct. Would you rather be in the bottom 1%, or your current situation, however bad it may seem? jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ChadFucksYourOneitis

This cope keeps me sane,bro
It gives me energy enough to do something better than rotting all the day.
I'm glad that I'm still useful to my semite overlords. I love them, they keep our econ functions.