Countries that rich people leave

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
What an over praised shithole russia is.

Absolutely inhospitable even for rich people.

@Makhachev

Attachments

• 3E2DCED9-B07E-4282-B3C9-F3F1FEF048FB.png
    3E2DCED9-B07E-4282-B3C9-F3F1FEF048FB.png
    658 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: dkalyi and flippasav
@OldRooster
@TRUE_CEL

@Allornothing
@Gargantuan

Why are india and uk separated...there are all curries living there 🤔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, gribsufer1, hopecel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.
russian foids are hot tho russia doesnt look to bad
russia’s greatest accomplishment is something that nature made. Amazing country!

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
russian foids are hot tho russia doesnt look to bad
I look extremely degenerated and borderline deformed, so that's irrelevant to me.
Oh my God. That’s why you’re nuts I couldn’t figure it out the whole time.
What about me is "nuts"? I'm one the the most mentally sound people I know. It's everyone around me who is crazy.

• JFL
I look extremely degenerated and borderline deformed, so that's irrelevant to me.

What about me is "nuts"? I'm on the the most mentally sound people I know. It's everyone around me who are crazy.
You call Russians and Ukrainians the same even though y’all haven’t had a revolution in like 200 years. Russians are slaves and now it’s totally over after y’all swallowed the war load.

• +1
It was worth adding the UK

• +1
You call Russians and Ukrainians the same even though y’all haven’t had a revolution in like 200 years. Russians are slaves and now it’s totally over after y’all swallowed the war load.
Well you said yourself a couple of posts above
russia’s greatest accomplishment is something that nature made. Amazing country!
Those people are genetically the same, you can't tell them apart. Which is the only thing that matters. Not some made up borders and systems that don't exist in reality.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, .*my*. and HerpDerpson
Well you said yourself a couple of posts above

Those people are genetically the same, you can't tell them apart. Which is the only thing that matters. Not some made up borders and systems that don't exist in reality.
It’s not the only thing that matters. Your personalities are completely different. I have interacted with Russians and Ukrainians thousands of times and the assholes are always Russians. Make that make sense.

Btw I’m half Russian and I speak the language.

• So Sad
It’s not the only thing that matters. Your personalities are completely different. I have interacted with Russians and Ukrainians thousands of times and the assholes are always Russians. Make that make sense.

Btw I’m half Russian and I speak the language.
Both hohols and ruskies tried to rob.

• +1
When was the last effective mass protest in Russia? Them people are slaves
Won't do shit + main demographic is oldcel soviet boomers just like in any slavistan shithole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and .*my*.
Won't do shit + main demographic is oldcel soviet boomers just like in any slavistan shithole.
Will or won’t do shit is irrelevant here. What I’m trying to demonstrate is the slave mentality of Russians and the more free mentality of Ukrainians, that’s why they had a successful revolution in 2014 and their presidents change, unlike Russia where a god sits on the throne for 25 years.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Will or won’t do shit is irrelevant here. What I’m trying to demonstrate is the slave mentality of Russians and the more free mentality of Ukrainians, that’s why they had a successful revolution in 2014 and their presidents change, unlike Russia where a god sits on the throne for 25 years.
Soviet boomer mentality is everywhere in slavistan + hoholistan is extremely corrupt and of full wicked people that would kill over a pack of fags.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and .*my*.
They both join the army to cull their own population for their masters, literally kill themselves on demand. How are ones less enslaved than the others? Imagine if everyone refused to fight. Those would be actual free people.

• JFL
Soviet boomer mentality is everywhere in slavistan + hoholistan is extremely corrupt and of full wicked people that would kill over a pack of fags.
Yet Stalin had a grudge specifically for Ukrainians; so much that he killed 5 million of them.

• JFL
They both join the army to cull their own population for their masters, literally kill themselves on demand. How are ones less enslaved than the others? Imagine if everyone refused to fight. Those would be actual free people.

• +1

Oh, you don't have to go that far. They can put people in jail for refusing to join the army, but if everyone refused, there wouldn't be enough jail. Just put your gun down and sit on the ground theory.

• +1

Btw I’m half Russian and I speak the language
Churka sickness.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and .*my*.